Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Beginner C# Programmer Needed

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by DoomCraft, Sep 3, 2021.

1. DoomCraft

DoomCraft

Beginner C# Programmer Needed
    Are you looking for a team to work with in Unity? Look no further! We are a no-name group looking for hobby minded individuals with either no experience or those who are interested in assisting in developing games in Unity. At the moment, we are a team of two looking to develop games using the Unity engine. Ideally, that individual should look at this project as a hobby with the potential to develop into a small business in the future.

This is a serious position and this individual would help create and develop a full release of a game on PC / Steam. This individual would also need to have a desire for learning how to create a game using resources provided by Unity.

The Current Team
    Dave (Lead Developer)

6 Years experience with Unity Development.
    10 Years 3D modelling and animation primarily with 3D Studio Max.
    10 Years programming primarily using C#, .NET, XNA, and AS.

Sascha (Content Developer)

5 Years content development and high level design.

Our Passion is Games

If you think you could contribute to our team or be a good fit, please feel free to contact me on Discord. You can message or add me DoomCraft#0649 (Discord). What began as two individuals passionate about playing games, developed into an urge to create them. We talk game development and current game news almost daily, sometimes weekly depending on how busy we are at the time. Ideally, the individual selected for this role would have those same passions and availability. However, it is not required.

Games that have inspired us:

Warcraft Series, Mount & Blade, Ultima Online, Total War Series, ARK Survival, Foxhole, No Mans Sky, 7 Days to Die, Astroneer, The Hunter, GTA, Dungeon Siege and many many others. As you can see, we enjoy all different genres and many different experiences.

Thanks for checking out this post. If you have additional questions, feel free to message me through Discord or leave a reply here.