Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Bug Been waiting 5 days to get a refund on a 60 dollar asset

Discussion in 'Unity Mediation' started by GrassGuy1234, Dec 7, 2022.

1. GrassGuy1234

GrassGuy1234

Hello, my name is Trey wells and I requested for a refunded for a 60 dollar asset I bought as it wasn’t what I believe I thought it was as i didn’t really make much good progress with it and thought it really wasn’t worth $60 so I decided to request a refund, it’s been 5 days and I still haven’t gotten my money back, can someone please let me know when this problem will be fixed because this is becoming very ridiculous and I REALLY need my money back!

2. jcGrenier

jcGrenier

Unity Technologies

Hi @TerrifificIndustries ,
    This forum is for the Mediation product, not for arbitration regarding the asset store. I am not familiar with the refund process at Unity but I can at least inform you that you are unlikely to get the answer you are looking for here, unfortunately.

Best of luck!

3. GrassGuy1234

GrassGuy1234

Okay this is honestly really unfair, I really don’t want to have lost 60 dollars because THAT IS WAY TOO MUCH money to lose, can you please at least direct me to somewhere else where I MAY be able to get my 60 dollars back? PLEASE!?

4. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies