Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Beast Boxing Turbo for PC/Mac Released!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by goodhustle, Nov 6, 2012.

1. goodhustle

goodhustle

Beast Boxing Turbo is our artfully designed first-person boxing game where you punch a turkey in the face.

Platforms: PC Mac (OUYA coming soon!)
    PC Demo: http://www.beastboxing.com/downloads/BeastBoxingTurbo-Installer.exe
    Mac Demo: http://www.beastboxing.com/downloads/BeastBoxingTurbo.dmg

Features:
    • Frenetic, deceptively simple arcade action
    • Upgrade your boxing skills to level 99
    • 35+ unique gear items to equip
    • Retro-style challenge
    • NewGame Plus with stronger, faster monsters
    • Endless mode with Online Leaderboards

Some of you may remember my earlier iPhone game, Beast Boxing 3D for iPhone. Well, about 6 months ago I got started on a "simple" port from iPhone to desktop. With all the new technologies available through the asset store, such as NGUI, AffordableAudio4Everyone, and cInput, I couldn't help but redesign the entire weak UI of the original game, put in support for in-game controller/keyboard configuration, add in some fun voice acting, and much, much more. I also added in new content, gameplay mechanics, rewrote the story, created a new customizable gear system and completely revamped the skill upgrade system.

I can't believe how far Unity has come since I started using it around version 1.7. Thanks to Unity and the community for helping make my game possible!

2. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

Awesome! I bought the original Beast Boxing iOS. Would there be a port back to iOS? Like content update for the iOS version? :D

3. goodhustle

goodhustle

Thanks for your support! Since this is a total redesign, I won't be able to do it that way. Not only is it completely redesigned gameplay, but it also would blow away people's saved games and such. I do want to bring it back to iOS, but it'll probably take some time to redesign it for the current market that exists, as it's way different than it was in 2010.

4. sonofbryce

sonofbryce

Cool this looks great. I love the art style and animation. Presenation all around looks gorgeous. Gonna check out the Mac demo!

5. Roidz99

Roidz99

AWESOME - was waiting for this game to come to pc/mac !
    grats !

6. Deozaan

Deozaan

I, too, have been eagerly awaiting the day when Beast Boxing Turbo would be available. Congratulations on the release! It's a very well made game. (c:

7. goodhustle

goodhustle

Beast Boxing Turbo is now available at Desura and the Mac App Store! I'm doing a special launch promotion for $2.99, so here's hoping this release does well!