Search Unity

Be creative !! Draw a level solution

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by marcelmpe, Jan 13, 2018.

1. marcelmpe

marcelmpe

Hello, my name is Marcel and I am a 17 year old programmer.

I've been making games for a few years now and now I've finished my new game. I am writing here because I would like to promote myself and have more downloads than 100 ☹️

About the game:

The game is a logical game, it has 4 levels of difficulty in which we have to draw, turn over, destroy and rotate all kinds of items to complete the level.

The game costs 0.99 $ because I noticed that it will be easier for me to get to the higher place in the ranking new.

However, if I tried to promote the same game in the ranking of new products that are free, I probably would not have done it without a very good marketing campaign but also due to other giants who are on top such as ketchapp, etc.

Intend to spend my earned money for further development towards creating games. I would like to expand my business to other platforms such as app store and steam.

The game will not cost you much, but you will help me a lot ❤️

GAME: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MApp.FifthBall

Paul-Swanson likes this.
  2. duisti

duisti

A price tag on a mobile game, even though only .99, is a big turnoff for most android users.

You should consider an IOS port. People using apple are more used on premium products :)