Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Of Storm Demo Video [iOS] [Android]

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Deleted User, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hey Everybody,

This is our first Environmental demo video for our upcoming Top Down Hack and Slash game for iOS and Android. Release on 23 March.

2. Callski

Callski

Your "environmental" demo is just a copy/paste of the beffio environment on the asset store. I don't see one unique model, particle effect, or anything. Even the weather effects you are using come with the package. That being said everyone should go check out Beffio's stuff. They're an amazing studio and every one of there assets are worth it!

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/...FGzPSWkfjyP-y1fp3hoCF5_w_wcB#!/publisher/5229

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

yes....i made this game with his stuff

4. LazyPoet91

LazyPoet91

Assets are there to be used, so whats the problem? Video just shows in which environment the game will take place.

Gosh, this place is filled with haters and flamers.

5. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

No name calling please.

@shadow art there was a scratchy hiccup in the pleasant sound track playing during the video. At first I thought it was intentional because it seemed to be loosely timed with the blue streaks in the background between :18 - :35 seconds.
    Not sure if it is intentional or not so I thought I'd mention it.