Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Battle Cards [Programmer and Artist wanted]

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by SamuelPressley, Jan 23, 2023.

1. SamuelPressley

SamuelPressley

Logo_V.1(Large_BlackedOut).png
    I am currently working on a concept card game and looking for some fellow contributors. Any help will be greatly appreciated. However, my I am primarily looking for an artist and a programmer. Although I am currently looking for any kind of free help at the moment, I do plan I doing cuts of the game sales when it releases.

The Game
    The game itself is a new concept that consists of a playing field [5x4] where cards can make advances on the playing field. I like to compare it to Yugioh and Chess, in the sense that there are summons and player health that the cards attack. Here are the rules:
    GuideBook.png
    At the moment I am deciding on whether or not the character cards (which are cards that each player has and will provide benefits on the playing field) should have the players health or if there should be a universal health where everyone has the same amount. In this game anything can be a card (as long as it makes sense and is SFW). The art style for this game is a pixelated style. I would eventually like to create a casual and a competitive game mode. Each card can have its own buff and debuffs as well.
    Here are some of the cards I have made at the moment:
    EverTree.png Bunny.png Igniter.png

If you have any questions or would like to help out feel free to email me at sjpressley@outlook.com or DM me on Discord at OmniMage#5812

Last edited: Jan 23, 2023