Search Unity

Baking problems once again.

Discussion in 'Global Illumination' started by FuRy, Feb 26, 2016.

1. FuRy

FuRy

I am currently using Unity 5.3.2p4. Everything looked great yesterday had no issues with the lightmapping. I haven't added any new meshes or made any changes except swapping out my sky and rebaking. No matter what I do I continue to get the same black results. Any insight would be great.

upload_2016-2-25_22-29-7.png

2. thefranke

thefranke

Unity Technologies

Hey FuRy,

did you try to clear out your GI cache and rebake the whole thing?
    It's in Edit -> Preferences -> GI Cache -> Clean Cache

Cheers

3. FuRy

FuRy

Yes I've tried that multiple times with same results. I ended up reimporting the whole entire scene from its standalone project that was lit fine that you see on the left and it worked this time.

4. KEngelstoft

KEngelstoft

Unity Technologies

It looks like the lighting data is missing in the 2nd shot. Can you please update the 2nd shot with one that shows the lighting window? I am wondering if any lightmaps are present? It also looks like you don't have any light probes loaded in the dark shot.

5. KDurzy

KDurzy

Any chance the new Skydome you put in is overwriting your Ambient settings? I had a problem like this for a while until I noticed I could not edit the Ambient setting as it was being set (and overwritten every time I changed it) because of the Skydome setup I had imported.