Search Unity

Bakery - GPU Lightmapper (v1.96) + RTPreview [RELEASED]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by guycalledfrank, Jun 14, 2018.

1. VirtualDestructor

VirtualDestructor

Thanks for the suggestion. I just checked and it looks like my lightmaps are not using mipmapping.

The problem seems to be the normal maps. If I remove the normal map texture from the material, the artifacts go away. This only happens with a few textures in my project. Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with the lightmaps. The odd part is that it only happens in dark areas. Previously in some areas I had more lighting and the artifacts don't show.

2. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

Oh, then it may simply be specular aliasing. You can fix it by increasing the mipmap bias of your normalmaps so that they become blurrier with distance and when viewed from the side. It will also increase performance a little ;)
    Read the mipmap bias section HERE and then read how to actually modify it in editor HERE.

guycalledfrank likes this.
  3. merzila

merzila

Hi all.
    I saw that similar questions were asked many years ago, but I did not find that they were solved.
    Has anyone encountered and solved this problem?
    The problem appears when a light source is added to the scene SpotLight

Attached Files:

4. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

I think (not sure) that it may be an out of memory error. Try reducing the render resolution in half and check if it still happens. If reducing the render resolution in half fixes the issue, then it's an out of memory thing and you can read here for tips on how to manage it: https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.p..._get_an_.E2.80.9COut_of_memory.E2.80.9D_error

Also, if you're using an RTX card, be sure to enable the RTX render mode or it will throw errors.

5. cloud4919

cloud4919

How to solve this?
    Exported fbx from blender is not affected by bakery lighting, or all meshes are lit abnormally.

6. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

You must enable lightmap UV generation on import settings of your fbx model.

guycalledfrank and cloud4919 like this.
  7. kiritzhuang

kiritzhuang

Hi, I want bakery’s area light to work like adjusting the spread parameters of the Arnold renderer in maya. Any Ideas? I uploaded a sample video, please check it out, thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2022
  8. jingato

jingato

Quick question about volumes. If I have two volumes in my scene, it ends up generating 6 3d texture files. However, if I have 2 of the same prefab with a bakery volume in it in the scene then it only generates 3 3d textures. Is this correct or a bug. I am not using the bakery prefab script on these, just regular prefabs.

Also, I noticed that the light probes and 3d textures always have a warning on them about the name not matching and has an button to fix it (Unity 2022). I'm not sure if I should click that or not. When I build, it always seems to create a new light probe asset with the suffix "_copy" instead of overwriting the existing one.

Also, I see you have an option for mipmapping generated lightmaps. Would it be possible to also add an option to use mipmap streaming?

Thanks

9. Wafelu

Wafelu

I have two separate scenes with different lighting setup. When I bake one scene, the lightmap on the other gets corrupted. It only limits to the same prefabs the scenes are using. I don't want to use an unique prefab with the same mesh and material for every scene since it makes use of prefabs pointless.

So the question is: How to properly bake lighting on scenes using the same prefabs? The lightmap gets corrupted randomly. When I unpack some prefab, duplicate the mesh and use the duplicated mesh for the mesh renderer componenet on the other scene's prefab and though have two unique meshes on both scenes the problem goes away ,but it is the worst kind of solution.

I tried using lightmap groups for prefabs on different scens and have UVPadding: increase only checked and the problem still persists.

Is there some valid and straightforward solution to this ?

10. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.p..._in_one_scene_breaks_its_UVs_in_another_scene

guycalledfrank and Wafelu like this.
  11. Wafelu

Wafelu

Thanks a bunch. I'll look into that. Does the e) bake scenes toghether means to use batch baking process ?

12. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

No, it means load all the scenes in the editor at the same time, but it will only work if your scenes don't overlap or cast shadows on each other.

guycalledfrank and Wafelu like this.
  13. yaoyuangg168

yaoyuangg168

May I ask if there are any discount activities for bakery recently

14. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

It was in the Humble Bundle recently so... maybe at the end of year sale?

15. Mauri

Mauri

Imo it's worth the full price. Plus, the dev - having moved to a different country for reasons - could possibly need all the money he can get right now.

guycalledfrank and atomicjoe like this.
  16. unity_B1E164975F6CBFB4EB03

unity_B1E164975F6CBFB4EB03

Hello, I've just purchased this however it simply is not working for me. When I set it up and press bake, it goes through everything but it does not show a baked result, all my lights are set to baked etc, using the built in light bake does work, so I have zero idea why this is happening.

17. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

Have you tried the demo scenes?
    Make new project and try them just to test that its not a hardware issue or something.

18. airplaneboy

airplaneboy

Hi. I have an issue with Bakery. Anytime I bake a light, all my lightmaps are just plain black including my scene. I've tried every possible option and thing but nothing is working. I'm using unity 2021.3.11f

19. Marco-Sperling

Marco-Sperling

Does that also happen when you try to bake an example scene?

20. guycalledfrank

guycalledfrank

SH Lightmap names and light probe mode are unrelated. SH lightmaps have both _L0 and _L1 textures, with different compression/encoding.

Well... looks like Unity unwrapper is just slow. Maybe worth reporting it to Unity with a specific slow mesh example.

Ouch. Yes (if you didn't already). It seems that Humble Bundle codes can expire, so if you're trying to use them now, email me or DM Tirarex (the moderator) on Discord, and I'll fix that for you.

WebGL 1.0 doesn't support 3D textures, WebGL 2.0 should run them OK, but I didn't test Unity builds specifically.

No, that's the thing about global. It just uses Shader.SetGlobalTexture, so the last one calling it will be used.

Check my example_volumes_advanced scene. It uses triggers to detect when the dynamic object is entering the volume, then sets the parameters via MaterialPropertyBlock. In your case, if the objects are placed once on game start, and if you know which objects should use which volume, you can omit the trigger part and just set the params:

mb = new MaterialPropertyBlock();
    vol.UpdateBounds();
    if (vol.bakedTexture0 != null)
    {
    mb.SetTexture("_Volume0", vol.bakedTexture0);
    mb.SetTexture("_Volume1", vol.bakedTexture1);
    mb.SetTexture("_Volume2", vol.bakedTexture2);
    if (vol.bakedTexture3 != null) mb.SetTexture("_Volume3", vol.bakedTexture3);
    }
    mb.SetVector("_VolumeMin", vol.GetMin());
    mb.SetVector("_VolumeInvSize", vol.GetInvSize());
    renderers = GetComponentsInChildren<Renderer>() as Renderer[];
    for(int i=0; i<renderers.Length; i++)
    {
    renderers[i].SetPropertyBlock(mb);
    }

I have an idea... are you using MSAA?
    https://twitter.com/guycalledfrank/status/1211778200294084614

So yeah, ideally you want centroid sampling for lightmap UVs in this case. This requires some shader modification. What shader are you using?

Marco-Sperling likes this.
  21. guycalledfrank

guycalledfrank

Are you using the latest version? Did you try patching?
    Are you sure your scene has proper non-overlapping UV1?

Unfortunately Bakery doesn't have a spread parameter for area lights. Kinda looks like a blend between an area light and a spot light. Maybe using a BakeryPointLight with Cone mode will give you something similar? (if the area light is not too big).

Do they have the same object name?... volume file names are composed from scene name + gameobject name.

Yeah, that's some weird 2022-specific thing. I don't know why it says that. But as long as it works...

The :"_copy" light probe assets are generated by Bakery though. Sometimes you can't write/update the lighting data asset, because Unity locks it, so I have to create the "_copy" instead. When the same thing happens to the "_copy", I use the non-copy again.

Are you sure it's worth it?... if the streaming is not fast enough, you will see low-res lightmap mips up close, and it will be much worse than having low-res material textures... at worst your screen may end up looking like complete random garbage for a few frames.

Unity does a Black Friday sale each November, so might be pretty soon... :rolleyes:

Thank you

upload_2022-11-3_20-34-4.png

Please check the Quickstart: https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.php?title=Manual#Quickstart
    And the included example scenes.
    Possibly you don't have lightmap-compatible UV1 on your meshes?

22. djarcas

djarcas

As I said - I'm trying to use the xAtlas Unwrapper. One of the assets it's falling over on is a whole 300 polys.

23. guycalledfrank

guycalledfrank

OK, Vitaly Okulov (NOTLonely) just confirmed that he has shipped a WebGL game using volumes :)

24. guycalledfrank

guycalledfrank

UnwrapCL.exe is Unity's unwrapper though. xatlas would run within Unity.exe process.

25. Marco-Sperling

Marco-Sperling

Thanks that's great news and very reassuring to read.

26. unity_2F9249FE85EBBC95C8BE

unity_2F9249FE85EBBC95C8BE

Anyone have any solution to bake lightmapped prefab objects' lighting become dimmer in editor after making a standalone build? I prefabbed my environment (only the static meshes with lightmap groups) and attached a lightmapped prefab to it. After bake, it generated a lightmap data to the prefab.

Initially the bake is good, nice and well lit in editor. Then I go to building setting and made a apk build. After finishing the build, the prefabbed environment lighting in editor becomes much dimmer as tho the area lighting all got turned off. And the same result applies to the apk lighting as well.

The lighting (area lights, probes) objects are not prefabbed with the environment, not sure if those needs to be prefabbed together as well.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2022
  27. PutridEx

PutridEx

Hi frank,

just wanted to let you know bakery always(100%) crashes unity in 2022.2.b13 when you click "show checker". Latest github version.
    Only happens when in scene camera, game window seems to be fine.
    Tested in HDRP. It's a beta version, but soon to be released :D

Also, a question:
    Does bakery not support shadowmasks in HDRP? Doesn't seem to work, I know unity doesn't for HDRP but thought I'd ask anyways
    shadows sure are expensive..

Also in 2022.2, HDRP's new probe system is ready for production use, it's far superior to the old system. Almost good enough to bake entire scenes with just probes, was hoping bakery would add support for it. Would help reduce bake times as I can offload many objects to probe lighting, it's also viable to bake the majority of an exterior scene with just probes.

But I'd rather stay with bakery, I've got enough pain from unity's lightmapper for a lifetime.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2022
  28. Marco-Sperling

Marco-Sperling

Still figuring out prefab workflow myself. But: light probes (the ones from Unity) do not work inside prefabs. If you need indirect lighting coming off the static objects for your dynamic objects you apparently need Bakery Volumes. At that point things can get more complicated depending on your scene and prefab setup and if/how you instantiate objects at runtime.

29. unity_2F9249FE85EBBC95C8BE

unity_2F9249FE85EBBC95C8BE

i did some testing, so the lighting objects also have to be prefabbed for the it to work in the apk. no more dimming as of now. Will also try the volume instead of light probes. Thanks.

30. airplaneboy

airplaneboy

Yes

31. airplaneboy

airplaneboy

Please check the Quickstart: https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.php?title=Manual#Quickstart
    And the included example scenes.
    Possibly you don't have lightmap-compatible UV1 on your meshes?[/QUOTE]

I do. I've tried using the unity default meshes and same problem persists and also the sample scene. I've also used another unity version 2020.3 and same thing happens. BTW I use a GTX 630

32. Marco-Sperling

Marco-Sperling

From the manual of Bakery:
    The 630 is right at the lowest end of Kepler GPUs and the manual explicitly states the 650...
    So it looks like you need an upgrade of your hardware.

33. yackson-cc

yackson-cc

Hi @guycalledfrank how you are? please I want to know why this over black backed happen in the base of grass.
    upload_2022-11-7_22-44-10.png

in other places in scene, all works well upload_2022-11-7_22-46-39.png

There is the checker view:
    upload_2022-11-7_22-48-53.png

there is the geometry, I am using alpha clip for grass
    upload_2022-11-7_22-49-39.png

Thanks Frank!

34. lingdu_y

lingdu_y

HI,
    Bakery gets stuck at 55%, and the console shows an error:
    upload_2022-11-11_11-10-50.png
    upload_2022-11-11_11-12-52.png
    And I can't find out how it happend. Have anyone met this problem ever? Need help, thanks

35. kypronite

kypronite

I got 'Lighting data asset is incomptible with the current unity version.Please use generate lighting to rebuild the lighting data.

I'm on latest unity version 2022.2.0b14.
    My project is URP pipeline.

When I bake everything with bakery, my lighting look great.
    But when I press render reflection probes, there's warning message as above.
    but the moment I hit play, the whole scene when dark.
    seem unity can't 'reference' bakery baked light map.

This is easily reproducible,
    1) Render with bakery
    2) Render reflection probes via bakery
    3) everything is good until i hit play button
    - whole scene look dark when in play mode

If I render lightmap with bakery and hit play, everything is working fine.
    but when I render reflection probes (via bakery ) and hit play (after render lightmap), the whole scene is dark.

I notice that when I render reflection probes, it create lighting data asset.
    When I deleted this asset, lightmap is working back but my my reflection probes in my scene
    revert to not baked.

I'm not sure this is a bug or am I missing something?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2022
  36. cataclysmicjedi

cataclysmicjedi

Hello I was successfully using Bakery for the past few hours. I added extra assets to my scene and tried baking. Bakery worked but then the color of the sun was not correct. I noticed I had forgotten to add the proper script for direct lighting. So I simply tried baking again after setting directional sun to static and adding The Bakery Direct script. Now Bakery gets to 50 percent of importing models and crashes with runtime error. I retried with 5 texels and "don't change uvs". The crash keeps occurring even after I deleted all the lightmaps and cleared the temporary folder. What happened? All I can think is there is an asset causing this maybe? Any suggestions?

37. MICKDOii

MICKDOii

I've used bakery fine with no issues what so ever. It's been great fun. I just tried messing with HDRP Bakery for the first time and seem to be running into a weird issue.
    It's baking fine using the supplied Bakery_ShaderGraphHDRP.
    But when I press play the shadows become bleached.
    Wondering if anyone has ran into this issue and has a solution?
    Thanks.

Attached Files:

• HMM.png
      HMM.png
      File size:
      2.2 MB
      Views:
  38. felix_headtr

felix_headtr

Hello guys, first of all I want to say thank you to the creator! We are using Bakery and it is a great plugin, the lightmapping looks amazing and we rarely had any problems with it, unlike the standard Progressive lightmapper from Unity :)

I have a question about the Rendering Groups (https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.php?title=Manual#Render_Selected_Groups).
    From my tests, it is possible to rebake selected Groups, if just the position of the objects in the scene changes, but if new geometry is added, removed or replaced, the whole scene has to be rebaked. Can you guys confirm that it works like this, or am I doing something wrong?

The reason is, the scene has a lot of objects and several rooms and sometimes we just want to change something in one room (or we forgot to add something :) ), without rebaking the whole scene (which takes around an hour on high quality). Rebaking the lightmaps for just that room / Group would be a perfect solution, but like I said, it didn't work for us if we add or replace geometry.
    Thanks!

39. guycalledfrank

guycalledfrank

Possibly related to missing shader variants (shader stripping options): https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.p...iated_at_runtime_in_a_build_have_no_lightmaps

Seems like Unity's own bug related to scene view shader overriding. Hopefully it'll be fixed in stable release.

Yes, but make sure to also enable them in global HDRP settings and the light itself:

upload_2022-11-16_18-30-30.png

upload_2022-11-16_18-30-42.png

Yeah, it looks pretty good indeed. For now I don't see any obvious ways to mess with APV from my code, so please like/support my comment here :D https://forum.unity.com/threads/ada...or-hdrp-in-2021-2.1238824/page-7#post-8591131

Yes, they can't unfortunately. Unity's light probe system can only build a single static probe grid for a scene.
    BakeryVolumes don't have this limitation.

Hmmm you mean light components? Bakery's light components don't have to be in the build (they only instruct the lightmapper). Unity's light components are needed if they're in real-time or mixed mode.

Yeah, in fact 630 is Fermi... according to wiki, it's a rebranded GT 440. That's why I specifically mentioned 650 in the docs, it's the first true Kepler one.
    You can request a refund, if you want.

Thanks, I'm good, except I have to somehow put my life together and recently had to quickly jump between 4 different countries again...

Possible cause 1: lightmapper doesn't see the alpha channel. If you have RTPreview, how does it look there?
    Bakery can only understand alpha if it uses one of the standard texture slot names (_MainTex, _BaseMap, _BaseColorMap): https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.php?title=Manual#Opacity

Possible cause 2: alpha works, but there is not enough translucency. Bakery sees backfaces as black. You can fix it by increasing backface GI: https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.php?title=Manual#Backface_GI

1. Is there any leftover object called __ExportTerrain in the scene? If there is, delete it.
    2. Did you try patching?

You can ignore it, it doesn't affect anything.

Likely related to something completely different.

I don't have 2022 beta (can be unstable anyway), testing on 2021.3, URP 12.1.6.
    Using example_sponza_day scene, created a new reflection probe.
    Baked the lightmaps.
    Rendered the reflection probes...
    ... and everything is suddenly black without even hitting play :D
    But somehow AFTER hitting play it actually fixes everything!
    Except the probe is reflecting a black world.
    But rendering it the second time actually works correctly.
    If I delete the LightingDataAsset and render the refprobes again, it's black again, until I click play and re-render it again.
    So there is definitely some weird issue, except in my case it's kinda working in reverse.

So apparently the issue here is that assigning a new lighting data asset in new Unity versions forces it to reassign the lightmaps according to the asset, at least in my case. This is easily fixable by calling my own lightmap-applying method after assigning the asset.

Fixed it, can you try patching? I hope it'll fix your case too...

Or basically... the fix is just a single line. You can look for:

Lightmapping.lightingDataAsset = copiedAsset;

in ftRenderLightmap.cs, and add this after it:

ftLightmaps.RefreshFull();

I hope it works.

Is there any specific error message? Can you try disabling xatlas? (as both the Unwrapper and the Atlas packer - there are options for this if you change Settings to Advanced or Experimental). An actual "runtime C++ error" was only caused by xatlas a couple of times it was reported to me.
    But xatlas doesn't have anything to do with the directional light.
    Also, if you have a terrain, see if disabling Terrain Optimization does anything.

Can't remember anything similar. Maybe some unusual HDRP settings? If you can pack me a little test project, that would help to debug it a lot.

Thanks! :)

Yes.

But overall I recommend checking out Sectors for this kind of workflow: https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.php?title=Partial_scene_baking

40. yackson-cc

yackson-cc

Hi Frank!

upload_2022-11-16_16-56-44.png

Above is the preview on bakery preview, looks like quads, I use alpha clip in opaque tag render because I need the Z-order, that does exist in transparent tag render mode, like this:

upload_2022-11-16_17-1-2.png

The Z-order looks wrong, there is a way for use alpha clip in opaque render tag? please, thanks

41. Akhriman

Akhriman

upload_2022-11-18_21-27-42.png
    Any idea where I should start troubleshooting this? It look as if the shadowmaps were in negative. The preview is always fine, but the bake turns out like this. I am pretty sure I've missed some setting.

42. Dajokn

Dajokn

What might be causing this? there's large color noise and blotchy shadows around the scene, and part of the curtains appear really dark. It's baked at 512 texels, 2048-4096 resolution, and 64 samples. Is there any way of fixing this short of manually editing the lightmap?

I'm also getting an error that the mapper can't find _Color, which probably has something to do with it since the noise only appears on the shaders that cause the error. To make matters stranger _Color is definitely there?

Update: Can confirm it has nothing to do with custom shaders, same artifacts appear with built in lit shaders

Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
  43. lensmanalex

lensmanalex

Full lighting, Directional Mode - none

Full lighting, Directional Mode - MonoSH

Shadowmask, Directional Mode - none

Hello!
    Help me please! I can't make the lights baked and have real-time shadows for the characters.
    I tried Bakery Mono SH Shader for URP
    I don't understand what is the problem(

44. nazariy-tymkiv

nazariy-tymkiv

Hi guycalledfrank! I purchased both assets together - lightmap and preview, but i didnt have a invoice number, what i should do to get patches?
    upload_2022-11-21_3-40-53.png upload_2022-11-21_3-41-14.png

45. wechat_os_Qy0zCwlL0ep61-snSqTDPylHU

wechat_os_Qy0zCwlL0ep61-snSqTDPylHU

Hello, Sorry to bother, got a small issue here.
    I updated the latest bakery and used mono sh.As you see in the video, under the table on the right, you can see the reflection of the mirror lamp light. It shouldn't exist, because the mirror's light is blocked by the wall. Is there something wrong with my Settings, or is this a bug.
    Thank you in advance with your advice.

46. MaximTriangle

MaximTriangle

Hi,
    We have a combination of baked reflection probes and custom reflection probes, but every time we bake the reflection probes via bakery it overwrites the cubemap with a baked version.

index.png

Expected behaviour would be that it skips the custom cubemap when baking reflection probes.

47. orzech123

orzech123

Guys, I started playing with SH and I wanted to run example_directional_SH scene but I can't get rid off ping materials for that scene. I am working with URP 12.1.7 (I can see that SH is supported for URP: https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.php?title=Manual#Feature_support_across_shaders but when I select any pink material (Bakery Standard) and try to convert it to URP, I get:
    demonormal red material was not upgraded. There's no upgrader to convert Bakery/Standard shader to selected pipeline
    How that can be fixed?

48. dsilverthorn

dsilverthorn

I tried to post a video showcasing Bakery, it was an nature scene- with no advertising, and Unity removed it because they said I was spamming by posting it to the makers' forums that I used. I tried to say thank you to you and was refused.
    Bakery is a great product and I wish you the best.

49. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

Dude, you spammed more than 20 support threads with your youtube video. Quit the victimism.
    The music was very good though. :)

50. guycalledfrank

guycalledfrank

Try RenderType = TransparentCutout?

Actually the Tag shouldn't affect blending/sorting unless you also change the Blend state or Queue.

Are you using OptiX 7 denoiser? Try either
    a) Patching: https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.php?title=Github_access
    b) Using any other denoiser

Are you on a mobile platform, using mobile-specific compression?
    https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.p...id_project.2C_and_lightmaps_don.27t_look_good

If not, are there any tiny bright souces, e.g. sun on the HDRI?
    https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.p...oduces_scattered_bright_spots_.28fireflies.29

Are you using AO by any chance?
    Actually curtain doesn't look too off to me, if we consider it an opaque object. For a more translucent look, consider:

a) Using a double-sided shader, with real front faces facing the window + setting Backface GI > 0.5: https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.php?title=Manual#Backface_GI

b) Using different polygons for front and back parts of the curtain and having a little gap between them (so there is some space for the rays to scatter), then baking them with Subsurface scattering: https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.php?title=Subsurface_scattering

c) Having some gaps in the opacity map, e.g. using blue noise for opacity: https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.php?title=Manual#Opacity

It's probably unrelated. If there is no _Color, it's considered white.

Did you also try with a different denoiser (e.g. OpenImageDenoise)?

For real-time shadow mixing you need to use shadowmask mode (ideally): https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LightMode-Mixed-Shadowmask.html
    New URP versions support it.
    See my example_shadowmask scene for Bakery setup example, here are also some details:
    https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.php?title=Manual#Shadowmask

Weird... did Unity decide to deprecate invoices? Please email/DM me your order ID + github account name, and I'll make it work for you.

SH specular is very approximate, I can only approximate single dominant direction per texel and compute one highlight from it. It is possible that the specular you see on the floor is not the one occluded, but actually the reflection off the bright wall near the floor. SH specular can't really reproduce adequate wall reflection, so it is reduced to one highlight from its brightest part. Usually SH specular works very well with high roughness, but for more mirror-like surfaces other techniques (reflection probes, SSR) are preferable.

I created 2 reflection probes in example_sponza_day, one Baked and one Custom, clicked "Render reflection probes", and... custom probe remained custom, BUT its texture got replaced with a new one. Hmmm. Given, Bakery's "Render reflection probes" button basically just calls this (Lightmapping.BakeAllReflectionProbesSnapshots):

upload_2022-11-30_20-20-13.png

...I tried clicking it directly in the Lighting window and got the exact same behaviour. So possibly just a Unity issue?
    All reflection probe rendering logic is in the engine, Unity just uses regular camera rendering to generate them.

URP doesn't know how to convert Bakery Standard shaders. But you can unpack Bakery_ShaderGraphURP.unitypackage and use the included graphs :)

Can you post it here? :)

dsilverthorn and orzech123 like this.