Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Bakery - GPU Lightmapper (v1.96) + RTPreview [RELEASED]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by guycalledfrank, Jun 14, 2018.

1. mikeohc

mikeohc

I have several questions that I can't find an answer to in the manual. I'm currently using HDRP in Unity 2021.3.3f1, and Bakery's newest version. I use BetterLit Shader as well if that matters.

1) Do Lightmap Groups not work with Bakery Sectors? I get unknown error telling me I have wrong RTX mode every time I render a sector with a Lightmap Group in it. How do I get per-vertex lightmap to work in sectors?

2) Whenever I bake Bakery Sectors, it seems to neglect sky light and the indirect light seems to be wrong?
    Screenshot (488).png

3) It seems Bakery Sector overrides HDRP's Baked Lightmaps -> Lighting Data Asset in the Lighting Window. This causes other lightmaps to not load unless the Lighting Data Asset is replaced with the old one.

4) Whenever I bake a full scene, I get these random artifacts that sometimes appear. Not sure why...
    Screenshot (486).png Screenshot (487).png

I've been rebaking and tweaking for hours and I can't seem to find fixes for these... Thanks.

2. False_False

False_False

Thank you for all of the insight. I am a bit confused though, I model my meshes to scale so they are never altered once exported. I am also using a global resolution. Due to both these points I do not understand what I am doing to cause the padding issues if I enable adjustment. Is it because I am using a prop mesh (unpacked from a prefab) in multiple different renders?

If so I rather try to find a way to fix these seems without having to enable padding adjustments. I altered the way my models are designed, which has mitigated the seams, but they are still apparent as very thin bright lines.

3. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

I'm afraid I can't help you more with this without being hands-on with your project. I recommend you familiarize yourself with the GUIDE I wrote before to understand the nature of the issue (UV overlaps) so that you can find how to fix it, sorry.
    Maybe @guycalledfrank can help you further.

4. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

5. rimunasubi

rimunasubi

I know this is a discussion that has been done many times, but I need some help.

I know that I can't bake if more than 4 lights overlap, but I don't know how to solve this problem if I want to have fluorescent lights evenly spaced on the ceiling.
    I don't want to mess with the lights as much as possible because if I reduce the range of the lights, it will be far from the lighting I want to create.
    Is this something I should just give up?

6. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

You absolutely can.
    This limitation is only for Shadowmasks or realtime shadows and it's a Unity limitation in general.

guycalledfrank likes this.
  7. guycalledfrank

guycalledfrank

Sounds like shader stripping / optimize mesh data problem?
    https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.p...iated_at_runtime_in_a_build_have_no_lightmaps

Hmm. Please check if there is an object named "__ExportTerrain" in the scene. Delete it, and it should bake.
    Actually the object should be autodeleted when you cancel. Do you remember what was on the progressbar when you canceled it? If you can reproduce it, please also show me the last few lines of the console log after canceling.

Perhaps disable Asset UV processing, as it re-unwraps using the only data it has in the scene (each prefab): https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.p..._in_one_scene_breaks_its_UVs_in_another_scene

This article is about different scenes, but it applies to your workflow as well.

Also make sure that you have differently named Lightmap Groups for every prefab and they don't overwrite each other.

Hmm yeah doesn't look good. Can you send me that mesh please? Or probably a little unitypackage, as resolution settings are also important.

What light sources are you using here? Is it just an emissive surface? Can you try using a Light Mesh component on it? They are more accurate:
    https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.p...ces_between_Light_Mesh_and_emissive_materials

You can bake your unique prefabs once with the desired resolution settings and Adjust UV padding enabled. Then, change Asset UV Processing to "Don't change" and just bake your prefabs one by one. "Don't change" will keep the last adjusted UV.
    Alternatively, you can use "Remove UV adjustments" and instead change the "pack margin" parameter on the assets.

8. guycalledfrank

guycalledfrank

Yes, they are compatible. Just checked:

upload_2022-6-3_23-23-2.png

(the box is vertex-lit and is part of a sector)

Can you show me that error and a few last lines in the console log? Did you disable "export geometry and maps" or "update unmodified lights" by any chance?

Does it work differently with a full non-sector bake? There shouldn't be any difference.

Please also check this info on HDRP, especially about sky intensity: https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.php?title=Manual#Notes_on_HDRP.2FURP

I also recommend updating to the latest patch, in case you're using OptiX 7: https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.php?title=Github_access

The asset is changed in case you bake light / reflection probes. Bakery doesn't load the lightmaps from the asset though, it stores them in a different location (hidden "!ftraceLightmaps" object in the scene).
    Are "other lightmaps" also rendered with Bakery? Sectors should merge properly with other-sector and non-sector lightmaps, but Bakery can't mix with Progressive-baked lightmaps.

Possibly broken UVs on these objects? Maybe try baking these objects in a separate scene to check if they're OK on their own without waiting for too long?

As Joe says, the 4 overlapping lights limitation is only relevant for shadowmasks (mixed lights), There are no limits for fully baked lights.

9. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

I'll send you are repro project.

10. rimunasubi

rimunasubi

Thank you!
    I tried the full light and it looked like it would make what I was looking for!

guycalledfrank and atomicjoe like this.
  11. mikeohc

mikeohc

I created a new scene to test out the recommendations, but now I can't seem to do a regular bake in this new scene with everything set up the same...
    Screenshot (496).png Screenshot (497).png

1) I'm also getting this error when I bake a vertex lightmap with this new scene, which isn't the same error from the original scene (I'll have to find time to render original scene again). I have "export geometry and maps" or "update unmodified lights" enabled for the new scene.
    Screenshot (494).png Screenshot (495).png

2) Normally, It'd look something like below for a full render. But Bakery Sector produces results that seem to neglect the main light and indirect.
    Screenshot (492).png

3) See first comment with bake error log. Not sure why HDRP is such a pain, but the Lighting Data Asset seem to mess up the lighting. I think the reason why it messed up in the original scene is because I create a new directory for the sector. When baking sectors, I should not change alter bake path? Would be good to leave a note in manual if that's the case.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
  12. mikeohc

mikeohc

4) They're fine sometimes... Maybe it's a setting I have with Bakery? Below are screenshots when they're fine. I have Asset UV Processing -> Adjust UV padding. Could this be the reason why it sometimes breaks?
    Screenshot (489).png Screenshot (490).png

13. Noors84

Noors84

Hello there.
    I actually have a "bug" where initially deactivated lightmapped prefabs get wrong uv's only on builds.
    Making them visible in the scene (and hide them through animation) seems to fix the issue.
    I guess they require some initialization at scene loading.
    Is this a known issue ?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2022
  14. smurbotooth

smurbotooth

Hi guycalledfrank,

any chance we see an update for 2021.3.2f1 LTS soon?

I get an shader error: Shader error in 'Bakery/Example terrain shader with Normal Meta Pass': Couldn't open include file 'Bakery/BakeryMetaPass.cginc'. at line 54

Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
    JamesArndt likes this.
  15. False_False

False_False

@guycalledfrank I have been ironing out all of my issues but cannot figure out how to get certain fluorescent lights to look right.

Reading through the forum and manual I have tried to get light meshes to work for this. The problem is that I have to increase the intensity of the emissive mesh to such a high level, producing a super bright light source for only a dimly lit room, which also creates lots of artifacts as you get close to the light.

Below is an example with settings (I am using ACES tone mapping (which decreases the brightness) but have compensated with some post exposure)):
    meshLight.PNG

Light Mesh Settings:
    meshLightSettings.PNG

Since I could not get emissive meshes to work well I have put together a complex system of point lights and spot lights, but the best I can achieve is only this:
    best.PNG
    The lights used in this example are only at an intensity of 1-10 with 1-15 ranges and the scene has 50% less post exposure. This produces a much brighter scene than I could achieve with the light meshes.

Render Settings:
    settings.PNG

Lightmap Settings:
    lightmapSettings.PNG

16. False_False

False_False

Here is a detailed look at the light:
    lightmapRes.PNG

Here is the light in the scene with light meshes at an intensity of 10
    meshLight-Intensity10.PNG

Lights like these appear allot in my actual scenes and these issues have been driving me crazy for a week. If there is any more info that could help, or if you want a minimal scene to investigate please let me know, any help would be greatly appreciated.

(This is what I am trying to mimic)
    ghjghjghj.jpg

Last edited: Jun 8, 2022
  17. Natalynn

Natalynn

How can I resolve something like this? This tends to be happening alot and tried a lot of things. Keep getting weird shadow issues. How can I make it look like the real time shadows and not all dirty looking.

upload_2022-6-9_4-28-46.png
    upload_2022-6-9_4-29-8.png
    upload_2022-6-9_4-29-23.png

18. OfficialDeVel

OfficialDeVel

What is your exposure setting.

19. False_False

False_False

Post Exposure was 0.75, but even cranking it up more doesn't help the light spread and just makes the scene look worse (obviously)

20. Enverex

Enverex

Yes, this is with the latest Bakery updated via the internal patcher. Basically it's as though anything removed from the lightmap doesn't get "unmapped" unless I do a full "Clear baked data" from the Bakery menu.

Here's what happens if you rebake without clearing first. The object's lightmap becomes garbage and the fact that it doesn't let you select Light Probes implies that it's still part of the lightmap. Example - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/629302253768933376/985302511508418570/unknown.png

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
    guycalledfrank and Shodan0101 like this.
  21. Noors84

Noors84

Hello, i have a bug where i have some flickering white pixels when looking objects at a far distance. It happens with URP, only in the game view.
    It obviously comes from the directionnal maps having not enough texture bleeding. The black in the texture is creating wonky pixels at the edge of meshes. I'm not sure why it happens only in the game view but whatever.
    Unity's directionnal lightmaps has texture bleeding all the way so it doesnt happen.
    Would it be possible to max out the bleeding all the way in the textures ?

22. TreseBrothers

TreseBrothers

Hi! We've been using Bakery for a while with nice results, but only really with a single machine baking lights and doing builds. Whenever another team member tries to pen a scene that Bakery has baked, the lightmap is completely munged up.

1) working machine Bakes and commits lightmap files -- looks great
    2) other team member opens scene in the editor or play mode -- looks awful

On the machine doing the Bake (RTX enabled) we have this:

On the other machines:

Is anyone having success or failures with this that they could share and help point us in the right direction?

We have followed the steps in the FAQ about how to use Bakery with a source code control system --
    1) Everyone is using the same Unity version
    2) Nothing from the Bakery or Editor/x64/Bakery folders is committed, each team member has a fresh install of Bakery from the asset store
    3) Everyone has the same Project Settings > Bakery and using the same settings for each scene in the Bakery tab

We are using the _padding.asset approach, where we do not adjust padding during bakes and all static assets have a matching _padding.asset file.

We tried to get some help on Discord but nothing so far. Any help or pointers on next step would be great!

23. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

Have you tried just forcing a reimport of the meshes on the affected machines? (right click on the FBX and Reimport)
    Bakery does some things when the editor imports the meshes. It's worth a try.

24. TreseBrothers

TreseBrothers

Thanks for this suggestion. We had done some partial re-imports to see if it helped but now we've started at the top and are completing a full re-import of the game's models across the team. :fingers crossed:

25. guycalledfrank

guycalledfrank

I'm in a weird mess right now, as my flight got rejected for no reason and became a 4-day adventure... but the good news are that I'll be able to save this business amid sanctions that were blindly applied to everyone who had a misfortune to be born in the wrong place...

OK, so that seems mostly solved, and I'll add a toggle to disable one of the sample position adjustment features that solved one issue with starting ray positions, but created another issue... oh and there was also an actual bug in the implementation, which is now fixed (didn't push it to github just yet, as I should run some benchmarks as I'm not sure if it works exactly the same after recompiling on the new machine with the different NVAPI version...)

I don't think there is any problem with that. I don't store paths to the lightmaps, just normal asset references, so moving them inside the Editor will work.

OK, this is weird, can you please try using the latest patch? Tell me the new line of the error (if it'll be still present), and I'll check it.

Seems to be the same underlying issue actually.

Anything special about these vertex-baked objects? Maybe there are some 0-vert meshes? Or other way around, some hundreds of millions of verts?

Does the Preview button on the sector shows something that makes any sense? Rendering a sector is the same as rendering normally, except the non-sector geometry is approximated by a procedural LOD, which is shown if you click Preview. Maybe in your case it somehow covers the light sources?

Just in case, try leaving it to "Remove UV adjustments" and rebaking both sectors.
    It might be just the similar issue (except for sectors instead of scenes): https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.p..._in_one_scene_breaks_its_UVs_in_another_scene

I actually have padding adjustment disabled in the example sector scene for this reason.

Yeah, seems related to Optimize Mesh Data: https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.p...iated_at_runtime_in_a_build_have_no_lightmaps

Unless you don't use this example shader (it's not even intended to be used in production, only to teach about Normal Meta Pass), you don't need to care about it :)
    It's just Unity changed (?) include path rules for shaders in some version, and it can't find the include... I'll fix it though.

It's normal.

Looks good though? If you mean the "separate blobs" look near the light (I don't see it here though), that should be gone if you enable Self-Shadow (or increase Samples Far even further, but I'd recommend the first option).

Yeah you can also send me a minimal project/package and I'll try to configure it.

Not sure about the 1st and the 3rd screenshot, but for the pixelated shadow look, check this: https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.php?title=Troubleshooting#I_get_jagged_shadows

There is also this pic:

And for directional shadows there is also a new Supersample option.

Other screenshots look like something related to mesh topology/normals? I'm not sure. Can test some minimal project.
    You can also just try increasing Scale in Lightmap on the problematic objects.

Ah, interesting...
    Yeah, I can reproduce this. Sorry. Fixed it. Can you please try patching again?

Wild guess: does it happen if you disable MSAA?
    Because... https://twitter.com/guycalledfrank/status/1211778200294084614

26. TreseBrothers

TreseBrothers

Many many thanks for this simple but key suggestion. All lovely and working now.

guycalledfrank and atomicjoe like this.
  27. Noors84

Noors84

Good catch, yes it's the MSAA. We're using it for VR. But still, with extra padding in photoshop on directional maps, it "fixes" the issue. I guess your UV fix is shader side.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
  28. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

29. False_False

False_False

@guycalledfrank Thank you very much for the help, but while I was struggling with the fluorescent lights I ended up changing the way I light my scenes, now only using light meshes and indirect lighting. I am very happy with the results, and how I can control the aesthetic, but my dimmer scenes are struggling with noise and artifacts.

Raising the GI to 5 bounces and samples to 128/256, with the denoiser either on and off, doesn't seem to help. After reading about the issue I tried chaining Optix to OID, which helped, but when I go to create a lightmapped prefab it causes even more noise to appear.

Do you have any tips on dealing with dimmer scenes like this and combatting noise? Do you know why the lightmapped prefabs are worse when OID is used instead of Optix?

Lightmapped Prefab with Optix 5: (Best Prefab Result)
    pWithO5.PNG

Lightmapped Prefab with Open Image Denoiser: (Worst Result)
    pWithOID.PNG

Object(not Prefab) with Open Image Denoiser: (Best Overall Result, almost perfect)
    npWithOID.PNG

No Denoiser:
    nonoise.PNG

Settings used (only change is denoiser type for examples above):
    image_2022-06-19_231632373.png

30. Enverex

Enverex

Are area lights just broken in Bakery at the moment? I have 4 of these in a small room now and they appear to be doing next to nothing despite the high range and intensity.

Almost all the visible light here comes from a few spotlights instead, the area lights don't seem to be contributing.

Massively increased range and intensity. No change.

(Intensity: 6 -> 12, Range: 256 -> 2048)

Scale on the parent light itself is 1,1,1 in case anyone thought that may be causing issues due to scale.

31. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

Wait, you are using a light mesh, not an area light component.
    Using a light mesh without any mesh isn't going to do anything.

-EDIT: ok I see in the docs that you should be able to use it with an area light
    https://geom.io/bakery/wiki/index.php?title=Manual#Bakery_Light_Mesh

32. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

maybe the area light component should be enabled?
    Also, try with an intensity of 10000 to see if it's really doing nothing.

33. Enverex

Enverex

Bakery has no "Area Light" component, only light mesh. After making the mesh about 3x larger and keeping the high values, it's producing usable light. But yeah, it looks like it has to be large and set to high values to work as an actual "light".

34. Ugindie

Ugindie

URP RNM and SH shaders don't have reflections, is this a known issue? If so where can I get shaders that work? I'm using URP 12 at the moment with Unity 2021.3.2f1.

35. ftc1718

ftc1718

Hi, @guycalledfrank. When I baked the scene with RTX mode, the cube has no shadow on the terrain. But when used Terrain optimization mode, it looks fine and the cube has shadow on the terrain. The two lightmaps as below, left->terrain opt mode; right->rtx mode. What shoud I do if i want the cube has correct shadow in RTX mode? Overview_night.rar is the test scene and terrain. Unity version 2021.3.2f1

Attached Files:

36. ftc1718

ftc1718

I'm not really sure. It seems the terrain's height cause the problem?

37. Enverex

Enverex

No change. I suspect the issue here is that fact I'm not doing full bakes, I'm doing "Sector" bakes and those sector bakes aren't unassigning objects that shouldn't be lightmapped anymore.

This is with the latest patches, after rebaking this sector:

38. Wawruch2

Wawruch2

Shodan0101, Gooren, Pecek and 4 others like this.
  39. Wawruch2

Wawruch2

06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 14.jpg

It's made in HDRP, I used Spherical harmonics baking in combination with vertex color baking mostly for the garden stuff. I wanted to have indirect lighting on the leaves and traditional bake wasn't an option. I used the data that shader provides to control the amount of specular highlight. There's also made a "wind system" based on the data that bakery provides, overall I'm extremely happy from the asset, I had one problem with LODs, it seems like when I tried to went above some resolution for lightmaps then it brakes. I could bake 4x 2048 maps but 3x2048 + 1x4096 wasn't an option, bake without LOD's is great, i could even go as far as 4x 8192 without it having any issues @guycalledfrank I can send you the whole project if you want to inspect the issue with LODs.

Sorry for the picture spam :D

Shodan0101, blueivy, Gooren and 5 others like this.
  40. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

Pretty impressive stuff! The movement is a little jerky but the environment is AAA and well optimized!
    If I wasn't as poor as a rat I would hire you for my game! :D

41. guycalledfrank

guycalledfrank

I wonder if you can fix it with using asset pack margin settings? I.e. disable "Adjust UV padding" (set to "Remove adjustments") and tweak it on the assets until it looks better?
    Alternatively, attaching a modified Bakery.cginc file with centroid UVs enabled. It should fix these MSAA artifacts.

OK, that's very weird. There is no difference in baking a prefab vs baking a non-prefab. It's all just geometry. Can you send me any small test package/project with the prefab baking problem? I'll test it.

Try higher intensity (even higher. 500?). BTW, having RTPreview helps tweaking it before baking.
    Also, "match to area light" button should work to convert standard Unity area light intensity to Bakery are light intensity when they're on the same gameobject.

Doesn't have to be.

Hmmm... I think I did it for a reason, which is reflections looking rather crap and unoccluded, removing the benefits of the more accurately occluded baked specular.
    But you can just set Ambient Occlusion to 1 in the graphs, and it should work:

upload_2022-6-25_21-30-25.png

I can't really open these files, the references are broken. Can you please export the scene as unitypackage?

OK, yeah, seems like it was respecting the static flags, but not the scale in lightmap. Fixed it as well. Please try patching just one more time?

Wow! That's one the best scenes made with Unity/Bakery I've ever seen. Pretty amazing material work, foliage detail... and everything's detail. Would you mind me using one of your screenshots on Bakery's asset store page as a showcase? :D With your credits of course.

Wind falloff based on AO? :)

Sure, I can debug that. Likely don't need a whole project for it, I don't think I even need any material textures and unrelated meshes. I'm still temporarily in Montenegro, and the internet here is not the greatest.
    You did try getting the latest patches already, right (in case I fixed it)?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
    Wawruch2 likes this.
  42. Wawruch2

Wawruch2

Thank you! Having a place on your asset store page would be an honor to me.

Yes, I'm on the current version. I'll gather more information and then write here what's going on exactly.

Yes exactly, and specular occlusion multiplier from indirect vertex color bake, but it's all only for foliage.

Oh you actually run it. Thank you for the effort, I'm really glad you like it. Movement is pretty much some basic character controller, I completely forgot about it :D

43. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

Of course I did! :D
    And let me tell you: I was skeptical it would run smoothly by looking at the screenshots (that full 3D grass...) but I was very pleasantly surprised by the fluidity of your scene! Lots of published games with worse graphics would wish they'd be as well optimized as your scene.
    Like, really, it shows you care.
    It's AAA level for real. Some textures could be of higher resolution (clock faces) but I have seen AAA games with worse resolution textures for things like that.
    I demoed it to my brother (100% PS5 gamer) and he was impressed.
    I would REALLY hire you. And I have a feeling someone will very soon if it's not already the case.

44. PutridEx

PutridEx

That
    Absolutely insane, well done! It looks like a high-end HDRP demo from unity themselves :D
    This really shows how far ahead bakery is, stunning quality.
    The performance was really good, +70FPS on a GTX 1070.

Few questions:
    Did you use bakery's AO / HDRP SSAO?
    I know there's some dynamic shadows, but were there any baked shadows?
    Did you use high shadow filtering quality?

There's a weird shadow pop when entering the room from the garden, it's like AO being disabled or something like that, I wonder what's causing it.

Also there's some frame inconstancies/stuttering since the FPS isn't capped, could be useful to offer vsync in-game

PS: loved the performance/quality screen. Really tells you the difference between the two choices

45. Wawruch2

Wawruch2

Thank you! Pretty much whole interior isn't lit by the realtime sun, and it's extremely hard to tell because of bakery. That saved a lot of performance.

HDRP SSAO mostly for exteriors, there's some SSAO in interior but the intensity is like 0.4, barerly visible.

There are 2 seperate volumes, one for interior, second one for exterior. I could increase the "blend" value to prevent it. Exterior has lower quality SSR, higher quality SSAO for foliage and higher quality contact shadows. There are more differences but mostly in color grading.

It is caused by cached shadows, I don't really know how could I overcome this inconsistency. It refreshes the realtime sun shadows every 10-20frames so you pretty much get like a double of performance for 19 frames and then 1 is much slower.

Thank you! I wanted the performance to run on pretty much everything.

I made a "making of" video that maybe will tell you a bit more about creation process of this scene

46. guycalledfrank

guycalledfrank

So just played it today (my current internet forced me to delay it a bit), but woah, man! I can't remember SUCH detail in any game. I was just blown away by every object on my way, stood in front of the clock for a minute, just trying to see it in every detail :D
    And you actually achieved the tree leaf detail level I'm aiming for in my game.
    Anyway, it's a masterpiece.
    I would maybe use less AO, as it adds some kinda game-y gray darkening in the corners, but the full image is still great.
    About 130 FPS on a laptop 3070 RTX, FullHD :)

Bakery is just one of the tools, but Michał is the one who is ahead :D

atomicjoe likes this.
  47. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

Hire him. I know I would.

48. DonCornholio

DonCornholio

Hi there !
    I got a really weird problem:
    Bakery isn't assigning Lightmaps to objects anymore after bake has finished. No Lightmap in Inspector when checking static meshes, every statically lightmapped mesh is black, but the lightmapp is generated properly.

I am on Unity 2021.3.2 using URP and for some reason it bakes the lightmaps but they don't get assigned at the end of the bake. I did test with a completely clean project (same projectsettings and bakery settings, same scene) and it worked there, so i know it has to be something about this specific project. I just hoped that someone here has a good idea what i should be on the look out for?

I already tried removing all the asset processors because i thought it could have something to do with that possibly, but didnt help sadly.

49. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

Have you tried on a new scene in that specific project?
    Does it happen on new scenes too? (checking if it's a project wide issue or just a particular scene issue)

DonCornholio likes this.
  50. DonCornholio

DonCornholio

Yeah i tried with a fresh scene with unity standard objects and default shader, seems to be project wide