Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Azure[Sky] - Dynamic Skybox

Discussion in 'Tools In Progress' started by DenisLemos, May 1, 2015.

1. angrypenguin

angrypenguin

Is that Crest? Also checking it out. Currently using Unity fog rather than Azure's, so I haven't run into any compatibility issues there yet.

2. snacktime

snacktime

Ya it is. And I just discovered they render the water through their own camera's. If I stick a giant cube in the scene with the top face above the water then scattering/fog show up correctly (pic below).

Their camera's are rendering to depths of -30 and down it looks like, in forward/orthographic. I don't see anywhere they are rendering to the main camera.

upload_2018-8-30_22-24-10.png

DenisLemos likes this.
  3. snacktime

snacktime

It seems Azure fogs existing geometry, as well as it's own skybox material. So the water rendering in a completely different camera means Azure has nothing to work with. Or at least that's my current best guess. How to fix that I have no idea atm.

4. angrypenguin

angrypenguin

I don't think the water renders in those cameras, I think they're used to update the textures that contain the wave data. I believe the water itself is rendered as normal geometry with a vert shader that applies displacement based on those textures. When you hit Play a whole bunch of tiles appear in the Scene view. I think what you see is what you get as far as geometry is concerned.

The issue, I think, is that the water's shader simply isn't doing the stuff that Azure needs to handle transparent objects combined with fog.

But I'm an expert on none of those things, so take my theories with a grain of salt.

DenisLemos likes this.
  5. eluukkanen

eluukkanen

Great looking visuals in this one!

DenisLemos likes this.
  6. daville

daville

Hi is it possible to make a "non earth like sky" ?I try to make something similar to this

I want some dynamic clouds and things like that but I want to change the look, to a more orange non terrestrial look.

is it possible? or is it only focused on earth like skies?

7. huwb

huwb

Gorgeous work @DenisLemos <3

Crest renders the water as forward transparent, and I guess it needs the magic sauce to make it do the fogging/scattering. The discussion is here: https://github.com/huwb/crest-oceanrender/issues/62

Is the conclusion in that thread (issue 62 linked above) correct - that people need to follow your instructions to add the atmospheric stuff to the ocean shader?

Thought i would mention it in case we're missing something!

DenisLemos likes this.
  8. DenisLemos

DenisLemos

"Hi everyone! Sorry for the absence, my computer crashed twice in a week because of storms. First burned the computer's network card, then burned the internet router."

Concerning the issue with fog and the Crest water system. I have not yet had the opportunity to test this water system, as I am returning to work just now.

I need to do some testing this weekend to find out what is causing the problem and a possible solution. My main guess is that the fog is not working well with water because of the transparency. The Azure's fog is a post-processing effect and therefore needs accurate depth buffer information to be correctly applied to the scene.

Transparent materials generally do not draw to the depth buffer and so are not affected by the fog because the fog thinks there is nothing there, objects that use materials that do not draw to the depth buffer are invisible to the fog. When @snacktime placed a giant plane with standard material under the water, it made the fog work because the fog is actually using the information from the plane's depth buffer rather than the water.

There are two options I know to solve this question:
    • One of the options is to make the water draw to the depth buffer. This does not seem to be so simple to do because until today I've seen only Ultimate Water System make it work without errors. But unfortunately, UWS seems to have been removed from the store.

• The second option is to edit the transparent shader to calculate the fog projection directly on its own material, in the same way, that the standard Unity fog is calculated on the built-in shaders. In this case, the post-processing effect generates a texture with the fog scattering data, this texture is then projected onto the object based on the distance and, it is not necessary to use the depth buffer because the information needed to calculate the position and distance of the object can be accessed in the vertex/fragment shader of each object.

Instructions on how to do this are in the "Read-Me" file that comes with the package. This feature is experimental but seems to be working fine and an edited version of some Unity transparent shaders are also included in the package.
    @therealcowhunter Beautiful water, I'm going to do some experiments this weekend and try to make Azure[Sky] compatible with Crest. If you need I can send you a voucher for you to get Azure[Sky] for free.

Azure[Sky] is developed to simulate Earth's atmosphere, but the Standard Sky System has a variety of customization options. I've heard a few reports of users using the Standard Sky System to simulate the atmosphere on Mars, but unfortunately, I have not seen any image of the projects to know how the asset is working or whether the asset caters to all the needs.

These are some results I got in just a few minutes by changing the Scattering and Lighting settings.
    • First I tried to reproduce the realistic effect of the atmosphere of Mars that unlike what Hollywood shows us, the sunset can be blue. I was inspired by this Nasa's image. The result I got was that:
      Note the settings for...
      Wavelength;
      Rayleigh Color;
      Directional Light Color;
      Mars1.jpg
    • Now an attempt to achieve an effect similar to the image you posted.
      Sunset:
      Mars2.jpg
      Noon:
      Mars3.jpg
      Sunset with "Stylized Sunset Mode":
      Mars4.jpg
      I believe it's possible to get closer to the desired result, but it will require more customization and experiment time. PS: The terrain is from Horizon[ON].
    • It is also possible to use the post processing stack to adjust the color gradation to a more orange tone, I did this a few times and got a very good result.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    wetcircuit, ftejada and daville like this.
  9. DenisLemos

DenisLemos

@snacktime @angrypenguin @therealcowhunter

I did some testing and was able to make Crest Ocean Render compatible with the Azure' fog scattering. It was very simple actually, I just followed the instructions in the "Read Me" file that comes with Azure[Sky] and explains how to make the fog compatible with custom transparent shaders.

Some screenshots.
    Original Ocean Shader:
    WaterFog1.jpg
    Version of the Ocean shader modified to work with the fog scattering.
    WaterFog2.jpg WaterFog3.jpg
    The sky controller was set to the Stylized Sunset Mode.

For some unknown reason it is necessary to set in the "Options" tab of the sky controller the "Mie Distance" to 0.0, otherwise, the scale of the fog over the water will be wrong and will not work properly. Or open the "fog base" shader and change that line of code:
    float mieDepth = saturate(lerp(1.0, viewDir.y * 4, _Azure_MieDepth));
    for this:
    float mieDepth = saturate(lerp(1.0, viewDir.y * 4, 0.0));

I'll leave the modified Ocean shader attached to this post, just put it in the same folder as the original shader and set the Ocean material to use the new shader.

Note:
    • Requires the latest version of Azure [Sky] Dynamic Skybox (v4.3.1);
    • The AzureSkyFogScattering.cs script needs to be attached to the camera, otherwise, the fog data will not be sent to the Ocean shader and the water will render with a greyish color.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    virtueone, magique and ftejada like this.
  10. snacktime

snacktime

I don't know why I missed the readme, I was looking all over the docs for the transparent info. Thanks for taking the time to test it out!

angrypenguin likes this.
  11. angrypenguin

angrypenguin

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    DenisLemos likes this.
  12. huwb

huwb

DenisLemos and angrypenguin like this.
  13. magique

magique

I want to report a minor bug. If the profile being used has any wind settings greater than 0 then wind sounds are played in the scene. However, the sounds do not cease when in editor mode. It's a little nuisance to hear wind sounds going constantly while editing so I hope this can be fixed to turn those sounds off when in editor mode. Thanks.

14. holdingjason

holdingjason

So we are working an underwater scene and my question is this. Would you recommend just turning off Azure sky when going underwater or setup a underwater profile. After messing with it myself it would seem turning it off would make sense. Biggest reason I would think was because of the skybox rendering which would seem to be inappropriate while underwater ie you would want something very simple more like the default-skybox. The fog scattering would work nice however. I figured I would just ask and see if you had given this any thought and had any suggestions.

Thanks.

15. DenisLemos

DenisLemos

Thanks for letting me know about this bug, I had not realized it. I'll fix it as soon as possible.

That depends on how your scene works.

If the camera is so deep that it is impossible to see the sky, there is no need to waste performance rendering the skybox. In this case, you just need to remove the sky material from the "Skybox Material" field of the Lighting window. See RenderSettings.skybox
    • Usually, the water assets already come with an appropriate underwater effect, so I would also turn off the fog scattering effect.
    When the camera is returning to the surface height, simply add the sky material again. Try to do this deep enough so that the player can not see the sudden changes.

I have only one water asset with underwater effect for testing which is Ultimate Water System and this practice seems to work just fine. The sky material + fog scattering effect also works very well even when the camera is half in and half out of the water.
    Underwater.jpg

16. holdingjason

holdingjason

Thanks for the thoughts all of that does make sense. The one we are currently using does not have any effects right now. But getting good results so far piecing together my own.

17. snacktime

snacktime

Couple of questions on customization.

First is I'd like to blend the dynamic sky material with a static skybox. Is there a straight forward way to do that?

Second is the sun. I'd like it to be more distinctive so it doesn't gradually blend into the sky. Ideally be able to set the brightness of the sun separately from the amount of light it contributes to the rest of the sky. The following pic shows what I mean.

18. Bartolomeus755

Bartolomeus755

Also nice looking water. ;)

19. DenisLemos

DenisLemos

No, I'm sorry. Dynamic and static clouds are different shaders, and when you switch the cloud mode, the material shader switches between the static cloud shader and the dynamic cloud shader and it is not possible to make a smooth transition between different shaders in that particular case.

I plan to submit an update for review this weekend and I can add a new curve to control the intensity of the sun texture separately.

20. snacktime

snacktime

Oh what I meant by dynamic sky material was the ability to change stuff like all the scattering properties, and being able to use a cubemap instead of the 2d texture static clouds. If that isn't easy I'd be interested in a bit more info about the makeup of the static cloud textures, how you created those.

21. snacktime

snacktime

Ya that's Sea of Thieves, probably the best looking water and skies of any game out there right now.

Bartolomeus755 likes this.
  22. DenisLemos

DenisLemos

I explain how to create a static cloud texture here in the post number #499.

23. DenisLemos

DenisLemos

Hi again!
    I forgot that I had already implemented to the Standard Sky System the ability to control the intensity of the sun's texture by a separate curve in any of the previous updates. The "Sun Disk" curve of the Scattering tab controls the intensity of the sun's texture and the "Sun Intensity" curve controls the intensity of light scattered in the atmosphere.

To get a sun like the Sea of Thieves, you need to import this texture into your project and set it on the References tab of the sky controller.
    SunTexture3.png

These are the results I got:
    Sun1.jpg
    Sun2.jpg
    As in this case the texture of the sun is shown very large in the sky, you will need to adjust the curves of the Scattering tab to remain day while the solar disk is visible.

This weekend I sent a new update containing the new sun's texture and some minor improvements, the new version is under review by the Asset Store team and should be available soon.

24. ftejada

ftejada

Looks great!!!!!

25. ftejada

ftejada

A question @DenisLemos ... I know that you also have UWS and I have a problem that I do not know how to solve ... And since you have more experience than me with Shaders I wanted to know if you know how to solve my problem ....

I know this is not the site but as the asset is deprecated and the developers have left us lying, I do not know where to turn.

The problem is the following:

Well I have a couple of quibbles and I do not know what to do or how to solve them ... Let's see if anyone can help me. I run under Unity 2018.2.0f2

I have the latest UWS hotfix and when I compile in the build the water is not displayed correctly. It's like you do not see the reflections or something like that. I leave photos so you can see the difference between what you see in the Unity editor before and what you see in the build:

UWS EditorUnity:

UWS Build:

The other problem, is with PlayWay Water got a dispersion of the sun's illumination on the surface of the water that I can not get with UWS for many parameters that change ... I imagine that Monolit worsened this in some way Or I'm missing something I do not know ...
    The parameters of the photos in the Water are identical in the variables that both systems have. And the rest I have adjusted so that it looks as much as possible to what I had in PWW System.
    Someone knows how I can get UWS, the results I got with PlyWay Water in the dispersion of light on water. I say light scattering by calling it somehow, because I do not know exactly what it is. I leave photos so you can see the difference:

PlayWayWater:

UWS:

regards

26. DenisLemos

DenisLemos

I have no idea what's causing this problem for you, for me the water is running smoothly in the Unity's Editor and also in the Build. I'm using Windows 7, Unity 2017.4.8f1 LTS and the latest version of UWS that was made available in the Asset Store.

Although UWS has been deprecated from the Asset Store, their forum remains open for the users to support each other. https://forum.unity.com/threads/ult...simulation-depreciated-support-thread.493984/
    [Edited] I just realized that you already posted the issue in the UWS forum.

I'm sorry I was not very helpful in this case because a water system covers a very different science and features from a sky system and unfortunately, I make little use of UWS, I use UWS just to do some of my demo scenes and never did a thorough study on how the plugin works.

27. ftejada

ftejada

It seems like a problem when I build a build with Unity 2018. Thanks anyway for the answer Denis.

a greeting

28. DenisLemos

DenisLemos

Azure[Sky] Dynamic Skybox - 4.3.3 has been declined

Unfortunately, the update I submitted last weekend was not accepted for the same reason as always, 'the support website'. I've had too many updates declined for the same reason, but I've never discussed it here because I've always been able to fit the prerequisites imposed by the Asset Store team.

As an indie developer, I can not keep a professional website just to show the same screenshots of my asset that are already shown in the asset presentation in the store.

In the first releases of the plugin in the Asset Store, I left the link of this forum as the support website to make it more practical for users to find support. In my opinion, it was better because users found support faster since other users can also provide help with each other.

Some months ago my updates were denied because the Asset Store team did not accept this forum as a support website, they said I should create a LinkedIn account and use it as a support website. I had never used this LinkedIn site before and I may never use it again, but even then I had to create an account to satisfy the Asset Store rules so that my updates would be accepted. The plugin even received a very poor rating from a user just because he did not find the support website and e-mail link in the asset description since the actual link to the support site led to the LinkedIn profile.

About 3 weeks ago my updates were again denied for the same reason. This time the Asset Store team no longer accepted the LinkedIn account as a support website and the recommendation was to create another account on the Unity Connect website. I can fully understand this recommendation, and no problem I created a Unity Connect account, but I do not think this site is the best option to support my plugin users and I will not use the site in the near future because the stage of development of my game is not enough to share.

After creating the account on Unity Connect my updates were accepted again, but unfortunately this was short lived and now the Asset Store team has imposed a new condition, I need to add 3 more projects to the Unity Connect account. In that case, where do I get these 3 new projects to show on Unity Connect so I can keep my asset up to date if I do not have any other projects to show?:(

As with most indie developers or with those who have always developed games by hobby, most of my projects have been abandoned without finishing and never published. Only now after years of failure and learning that I am working on a professional project and as I mentioned, I still have nothing to show, because I learned the worst way you should not start developing a project without doing the Game Design Document(GDD).

I hope it's clear that I'm not complaining to the Asset Store team, as owners of the tool, the staff of the Asset Store has the right to establish the rules that they want and the developers must adapt or choose not to use the tool anymore, I just want to clarify the customers of my plugin the reason that it will possibly make the asset no longer receive support or updates.

Also has the problem due to the low number of sales that the plugin does monthly, it is impractical to dedicate more work time in the plugin than in my project. And to be honest, it's been very frustrating to keep an asset in the Asset Store and work on another project at the same time.

I still do not know if I will remove the plugin from Asset Store (Anyone who has already purchased the plugin will not lose it, it will still be available for download at any time, it just does not appear anymore in the store to sell) or if I will keep it for a while longer because the plugin works without problems in the new versions of Unity.

Regards,
    - Denis Lemos

29. one_one

one_one

Very sorry to hear the asset store team has been giving you such a hard time. Not meaning to flame but - they seem to be missing an eye for the essential. They accept dozens of... how to put this nicely... sub-par assets a week, flooding the store. Plus they're accepting stolen IP on a regular basis, sometimes as obvious as open source projects by Unity employees that still have an MIT license in the description because it was lazily copypasted from github. In contrast, it seems almost odd how much of a hassle they're putting up against a quality asset that has clearly benefitted a lot of people.

In any case, props for sticking to it and for keeping up support, even if sales have been underwhelming! Developers like you are definitely the rare gems on the asset store. These news probably don't bode well for my hopes that this would be ported to HDRP, though...

Flurgle, DenisLemos and ftejada like this.
  30. magique

magique

Oh no, please don't abandon this asset. You have the best sky solution on the market bar none. Nothing else even comes close. I pray you can get everything sorted out and continue to move forward.

DenisLemos, ftejada and one_one like this.
  31. Quique-Martinez

Quique-Martinez

Particularly, I never used any of the support sites for any of my purchased assets. I always used the forum, I check it every day and I use it to evaluate if an asset has a great community around and a good support. I definitely don't want to check every day a dozen sites so it is difficult for me to understand these Asset store rules.

Noisecrime, DenisLemos and one_one like this.
  32. ftejada

ftejada

@DenisLemos I feel very sad with this news :(:(:(:(:( ...

I would ask you the same as @magique ... Please do not abandon this asset .... I also think that currently it is the best that Unity has by far and it is fundamental for the graphic quality of my project. You are one of the best supporters in the store, you have been constantly during all this time ... etc etc. It seems very clumsy on the part of those of Unity, who do not have better criteria for their independent asset developers ...

After what I consider the biggest scam they have allowed with the UWS asset, it seems incredible to me that the filter is making it so disproportionate for developers who have been performing outstandingly for several years with the support of their assets.

I understand that Unity should have more appropriate filters when accepting assets from independent developers, so that it does not happen what has happened with UWS, but they should also look at the history of update, maintenance and support given by independent developers and have it in account instead of crushing them with these new filters.

Although I understand your reasons and it is logical that you feel like leaving, I hope you do not abandon it. But if you finally decide to leave I hope you have lots of luck and everything goes well.

I apologize for my clumsy English ..

Greetings Denis and encouragement!

DenisLemos, magique and one_one like this.
  33. DenisLemos

DenisLemos

Hi guys!

My intention is not to abandon the package as it has happened to several other quality assets of the store, but I can not do anything if my updates are no longer accepted.

What I could understand from the email I received from the Asset Store team (or from the guy who evaluated the package) says that the other 3 projects that my website should contain may be projects in which the asset is used. This makes things a bit easier.

Now I just need to find out 3 games that use Azure[Sky] to advertise there on the Unity Connect page. The problem is that the only game I've seen and I think uses Azure[Sky] is the game Raft available on Steam, but I do not know anyone responsible for the project to confirm that they used Azure[Sky].

And I also feel embarrassed about having to use the games developed by the customers to advertise the asset, as I know that many customers prefer to keep secrets about the assets they use in their games, there are extreme cases of developers hiding the fact that their games are made with Unity due to the bad reputation that Unity games have acquired because of inexperienced users who have flooded the stores with games created using game templates from the Asset Store. But the main reason I do not find this a good idea is that the asset can be modified by the developers of each game and some potential customer might consider buying the asset because they saw some feature that is not available in the original version of the asset.

The package will remain available in the Asset Store until I can send the updates again, or until the asset stops working on some new version of Unity. In the latter case, the only alternative is to remove the asset from the store, but I do not want to do the same that other users who removed their assets from the asset store and disappeared to never be seen again. If my assets are to be removed in the future, I plan to keep the packages up-to-date and make them available for free so that the community can benefit from it.

34. magique

magique

What? Now you can't sell an asset unless you can prove 3 people have used it in a game? That makes no sense at all. I think there must be some miscommunication going on. That can't be right or most every asset on the store would be removed.

ftejada likes this.
  35. ftejada

ftejada

I think that while all this mess is solved, for customers who have already bought Azure they can be given the updates by the invoice number or things like that ... I do not know if you have already thought about it.

On the other hand, to ask you that Azure is at least 3 projects to approve the updates you send, I think it's the most absurd ...
    I imagine that some reason will have Unity to put that filter. But I'm not able to see the common sense of this filter

36. ftejada

ftejada

The truth is that what he says @magique makes a lot of sense ... Could there have been some misunderstanding?

37. DenisLemos

DenisLemos

No, they ask me to post on my website 3 other previous projects that I have worked on, but these projects may be some project in which the asset I intend to sell has been used. I do not know if this is a rule for everyone or just for me, I can only relate my experience.

As I am an indie developer and because of my lack of experience and planning in the past, all my previous projects have been abandoned without finishing and have never been made publicly available, so I have no other projects to show.;)

Now after years of learning, I'm developing my first professional game, but as the project is still at the beginning I have nothing to show and I also do not intend to disclose the project while it is not consolidated.

In my opinion this condition is totally irrelevant to someone deciding to buy the asset or not and only puts obstacles in the way of developers creating content for the Asset Store. But as I said in the other post, my opinion does not matter, they have the right to enforce the rules they want and I decide whether I keep using the store or not.

I do not know if I can expose this here, but this is the email I received. Since I am not fluent in English, I may have been wrong to translate into my language.
    email.png

38. magique

magique

Wow, that's crazy. I can't imagine why anyone would need to show past projects they've worked on in order to continue to sell a 5 star asset that's been on the store and approved for 3 years. I would definitely question what they're asking of you.

39. Deleted User

Deleted User

Last time, I was asked to show three projects, I taken 3 old assets: one public and two internal(Wix page) and it seems that was enough

Just add something you did as a character controller, a simple shader or something, I think that may be enough

40. ftejada

ftejada

@ACRJ But that "something" must have been released for sale already somewhere beforehand ???
    Because if so, the thing is difficult to imagine.

If it does not have to have gone on sale anywhere, it would be worth almost anything ...
    @DenisLemos One of my projects uses Azure and already has a free demo that can be downloaded and tested, although the project is currently paused its development because I'm immersed in the collaboration of another project and other things ...

So if that helps you, you can help yourself from that and you would already have a project in which Azure was used (in a way you have been a collaborator). Anyway, if you want to write to me privately, if you want to talk or need something in particular.

I leave here a video for you to see and if you're interested, let me know if I can help you ...

regards

MaximilianPs and DenisLemos like this.
  41. Deleted User

Deleted User

No, it's just to demonstrate skill, in this case, he already has azure as relevant work

2.1.f Publishers must have and maintain an active website that contains examples of relevant work and skill sets. Publisher websites should be built specifically as a portfolio page, or utilize professional 3rd-party service such as Unity Connect, LinkedIn, ArtStation, etc. If we believe the website does not adequately represent you as a professional, we will reject your submissions.

I included a water project that I did to test the depth texture when versión 5 was released, never publish that asset.

- regards

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2018
    DenisLemos likes this.
  42. ftejada

ftejada

Ahhhh Perfect ... That seems to make it easier to solve the problem ...

Thanks for the info

regards!

43. DenisLemos

DenisLemos

Thank you very much, this will be of great help. I'm going to create a project on Unity Connect and provide a link to the page of your project.

Thank you for the information.

I always delete my abandoned projects to keep the computer clean and organized, but by coincidence, I think I still have some images and videos of a water shader that I did and not release.

So I think it closes the 3 projects required. If all goes well, I'll be back soon with the updates.
    Thank you all!

44. ftejada

ftejada

I hope it is solved soon and that you are back with new updates very, very soon ...

regards

DenisLemos likes this.
  45. DenisLemos

DenisLemos

Just reporting that a new update of Azure[Sky] Dynamic Skybox is now available.

v4.3.3
    • Added a new curve in the Fog Scattering tab to control the density of the standard/global fog.
    • Added a new gradient in the Scattering tab to control the color of the sun's texture.
    • Added a new sun texture.
    • Added a new scene "Big Sun".
    • The "Sun Intensity" property of the Scattering tab changed the name to "Scattering" in order to avoid confusion of nomenclature with the properties that control the solar disk.
    By default, the Standard Sky System is already installed in the package and the .unitypackage containing the precomputed sky model is inside the "_Old Version" folder. This was to suit session 3.4.a of the Asset Store submission guide.

Soon more news, version 4.3.4 is on the way.

ftejada, Quique-Martinez and magique like this.
  46. snacktime

snacktime

So this latest update changed behavior it seems. Hoping it's just a different set of configs to get the look I had.

fog scattering isn't blending/covering like it used to. In this pic the horizon where it meets the water there was no hard line in the last version, and at this distance the island was completely obscured.

If viewed from higher up but same distance the island is completely obscured.

upload_2018-10-10_15-24-31.png

47. snacktime

snacktime

Ya so it's anything where the sky is the background where it's not working. I can crank everything up, set fog distance to 0, I can still see anything with the sky behind it.

48. DenisLemos

DenisLemos

The fog did not change the behavior, this is being caused by a mistake I made before sending the new version (v4.3.3) to the Asset Store, I just noticed this bug after the new version was accepted in the Asset Store. I'm going to send a version with the fix today, it's pretty simple to solve.

I changed the name of the variable "Sun Intensity" from the scattering tab to "Scattering" because many users were getting confused and thinking that this property controlled the intensity of the solar disk, but in fact, this property controls the intensity of scattered sunlight In the atmosphere. I also changed all sky shader variations with the new variable name but forgot to do the same with the fog shader and this is causing the fog to receive a zero value to the scattering intensity. To fix it is very simple, just open the fog shader (AzureStandardFogScattering and AzureStandardFogBase) and rename the 3 references of "_Azure_SunIntensity" to "_Azure_Scattering" or just wait until tomorrow for the new update with the fixes.

Another problem I found is in relation to the version submitted for Unity 5.6.0f3. As I had to delete this version and resubmit to conform to Session 4.3.a of the Asset Store submission guide, I took advantage to implement the fog support with transparent shaders as this feature was only available starting from Unity 2017.4.8f1. But because of another error at the time of assembling the package, the sky system version with transparent fog support for Unity 5.6.0 was submitted with shaders of Unity 2017, and the fog support for transparent shaders of Unity 5.6.0 was postponed until tomorrow.:oops:

I apologize for the inconvenience, everything should be fixed by tomorrow.

ftejada likes this.
  49. snacktime

snacktime

No problem thanks for the quick response.

50. DenisLemos

DenisLemos

Just informing that version 4.3.4 with bug fixes has already been submitted to the Asset Store and is under review by the asset store team and should be available very soon.

Soon more news, version 4.3.5 is on the way.

ftejada likes this.