Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Axis Game Factory

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by HeavyMcD, May 9, 2013.

?

Would you buy this?

1. Yes

41.7%
  2. This thing is awesome!

33.3%
  3. I want to use this code for my games

17.3%
  4. No

13.7%
  5. What the hell is this thing?

14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. John-G

John-G

Hi Guys,

Having an Issue with the PC64 bit install, getting a runtime error.
    Unable to load mono library from "C/Program Files/Axis Game Factory"

2. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

3. arelian

arelian

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  4. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

John, did that link get you up and running?

5. John-G

John-G

Cheers guys, most likely that is the issue. It's a recent win8 install and I'm sure that I don't have that pack installed.
    Will try it and let you know. Thanks.

EDIT: Yah that did the trick - Up and running now. Will be away today but will test it out tomorrow or later tonight and give feedback then. Thanks all.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  6. cl-apps

cl-apps

Brilliant! I'll take a look now!

7. cl-apps

cl-apps

What's the best way of using these mobile assets? Do I just throw them into the assets folder or rename them and replace there namesakes?

8. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

Back up the original versions. Rename the packages I sent you to match the original versions then reload your scene in agf.. Make sue it loads.. And looks correct. Save as a new scene and then reimport it into unity.. If there is anything that looks odd please send me a sanpshot..

9. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

Testing a new build of AGF today... Here are some screengrabs from a map I created.

$Screen_01.png $Screen_02.png $Screen_03.png $Screen_04.png $Screen_05.png

10. cl-apps

cl-apps

$errors.png

Tried those mobile assets and now I can't import scenes? Not sure what is going on. Maybe the the screen grab above shows whats going on. However there's over 999+ red errors...

11. zenGarden

zenGarden

Hi, Great product.

I don't see enemies AI characters in the videos, or moving platforms or puzzle gameplay.
    Is there some ennemies AI to seek player and attack it ?

Or ennemies must be made by ourselves and AI coded in Unity by ourselves ?
    And for moving platforms, doors, puzzles i is also to be done in Unity like AI characters ?

If i understand the package is :
    - level design and assets
    - and includes player characters and camera systems
    All the rest like combat system, AI , doors, moving platforms etc ... must be done in Unity.

12. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

@CL Apps... Please right click on the console and save the editor log so we can bug it out for you

13. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

I will do my best to answer your questions.

First, please read this document . It outlines the features of the AGF product.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8ugb0qz59o0bfz9/IywIo_QyRx/AFG PRO v01 Feature List.09.25.2013.pdf

(Q) I don't see enemies, AI characters in the videos, or moving platforms or puzzle game-play.
    Is there some enemies AI to seek player and attack it ?

(A) You can place enemy characters in the demo. Link:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8ugb0qz59o0bfz9/yBNUwL-PeP
    We have a very simple AI feature in AGF that locates and attacks the player character. The player character can also attack and inflict damage to the AI character. When the AI character dies it then re-attacks (re-spawns) from the location of the "monster Locator" (under the "special" tab of the warehouse in AGF) The simple AI we made in AGF is used as an example of what you could make in YOUR GAME. The code we use in AGF to do this AI is NOT part of the UNITY code that is included in the product.

(Q)Or enemies must be made by ourselves and AI coded in Unity by ourselves and moving platforms, doors, puzzles is also to be done in Unity like AI characters ?

(A)I do not believe it is written or stated anywhere that there are AI enemies,moving platforms, doors, puzzle code as part of the product that would be able to be imported into Unity from AGF. Please point any information out to me if this statement is incorrect. You could make assets like you have mentioned and place them in AGF but our internal players would not know what to do with those assets. If you would like to make assets like you have mentioned work from an AGF scene file. You could make your own players to load the AGF scene format. We include in the product all the code needed for you to read the AGF scene format into YOUR GAME. Please understand that making a custom player for AGF is not needed to make levels and maps in AGF. There are two internal players built into AGF and three external players (stand alone apps) that you can use to run through and explore the maps you create in AGF.

Furthermore. I would like to point out that there is no coding needed to import AGF Scenes into Unity. We provide you with all the needed tools and scripts to get assets to and from AGF.

Thank you for your question,

Matt

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  14. arelian

arelian

If you can grab the editor log for us, that would be great.

My initial guess would be that the tool can't find one of the asset packs you used to create your scene. (I'll need to make sure errors are handled appropriately in this case, so that you don't get the huge flood of error messages.)

There are two things that might cause this:
    1) The names of the mobile asset packs that you downloaded need to have their names changed to match the previous packs exactly. So, for example, Cliff_01_Mobile_t.unity3d must be renamed Cliff_01_t.unity3d. Make sure they are placed in the same folder as before- you can refer to the readme pdf included in the package for the proper locations based on OS.

2) The error could be on our end with how we made the mobile packages - if any internal name of an asset changed, when your scene loads and finds that asset missing it will throw an error.

Let us know after double checking 1, so we can investigate further into 2, if necessary. And if you could, please pass along the editor log in either case. It would be a great help to preventing these errors for popping up with other users in the future! To grab the log, just right click on the Console tab in unity and click on "Open Editor Log".

Thanks!
    -Luke

15. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

I cleaned up the map I made today..

$AGF_Image_01.png $AGF_Image_02.png

16. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

17. TechnicalArtist

TechnicalArtist

Hi,

Great product.

Dev

18. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

Thank you sir...

19. zenGarden

zenGarden

@heavyh2o :
    Thanks for clarification.
    In fact my question was : are moving platforms,puzzles , doors systems included in AGF ?

Can we sell a game made with AGF ? (containing AGF models and textures)
    Can we make some game using AGF, than import it in Unity, than modify anything and sell it has an independant game ?
    I mean there is no royalties, we do what we want commercialy using AGF and it's 3D content ?
    (Indeed what is not authorized is i think to resell AGF 3D models or textures in some 3D packages)

20. primus88

primus88

Coming here and saying how incredible good this tool looks and behave is redundant.

What I want to know is how exactly this tool combines with the rest of unity assets.

For example, I'm thinking at an rpg with 3d and 1st person view. I can see in your videos that you can run around with your character and fight and cast spells and jump, destroy trees etc.
    1. Can this be transferred to the unity editor as well or it is only within the AGF?
    2. If yes, then how easy is to replace that character with another? (for example the advanced character controller you can find on asset store)
    3. How easy is to change the sky and lighting from AGF with the UniStorm asset?
    4. How easy is to change your GUI with the NGUI? Are there any special characteristics in your GUI?

Basically what I want to know is how modular and disconnected is AGF in relation to other big assets from asset store.

Thanks

21. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

Sorry, I'll try again.

(Q) Are moving platforms,puzzles , doors systems included in AGF ?
    (A) Not at the moment. We intend on adding those features in future releases but I can tell you exactly when they will be available.

(Q)Can we sell a game made with AGF ? (containing AGF models and textures)
    (A) Yes, All the assets that are available for use in AGF are also available in the download that you would get when you buy it. I provide you with all the source files. So you can use them in any game without any copyright issues. The only exception to this is that we do not provide you with the character, animation or character controller code that we have embedded into AGF.

(Q)Can we make some game using AGF, then import it in Unity, then modify anything and sell it has an independent game?
    (A) Yes.

(Q) I mean there is no royalties, we do what we want commercially using AGF and it's 3D content ?
    (A) Yes.

(Q) Indeed what is not authorized is i think to resell AGF 3D models or textures in some 3D packages.
    (A) Correct.

You could make standalone Players for use with AGF and redistribute those as you wish. We provide you with the source code to load our scene format at run-time without having to go through UNITY. Any CODE made in this scenario must conform with all the Unity regulations and contracts they have in place.

I also invite users of AGF to make custom art already packaged for use in AGF and sell it on the UAS. All the tools to make "original" asset packages are available in our tool set. Any ART made in this scenario must conform with all the Unity regulations and contracts they have in place.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Matt

22. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

Thank you for the questions and interest in AGF. I will do my best to answer them for you

(Q)Can this be transferred to the unity editor as well or it is only within the AGF?
    (A) YES and NO. Unfortunately this is not an easy answer. I will do my best. What you mention seeing in our videos is all built into AGF in its internal and external players. The player character,animation and controller/camera code as well as the particle effects and audio are all embedded into AGF as examples to demonstrate what you could do if you took the time to make an external player for AGF that had our AGF scene loading code implemented, those assets are all available from their respective publishers from the UAS. The source for those assets is NOT available in the purchase of AGF nor can it be used in an original game title unless you purchased them as we have and used them for YOUR GAME, application or AGF enabled player.

Our AGF scene loading source code IS INCLUDED in the purchase and is available for you to use in any project that you create and or sell without any further compensation to us. There are 3 examples of external players in the demo that demonstrate how it would work. The tree destruction and terrain deformation code that makes indentations into the terrain from magic impacts IS INCLUDED in the AGF Scene loading source code-set but it is not as well defined as we would like and we are in the process of cleaning all of that up. It is possible to use obviously, but would require some skill on your part implement properly, in its current state. As we get these parts of the offering formatted and documented properly we will provide updates at no extra charge.

NOTE: The file browser code we use to load AGF scenes at run time is a modified version of the "UNI file browser" we do not include the code for that as it is also it's own product available from the UAS. That would have to be a separate purchase on your part.

AGFPRO1.0 allows you to easily create maps and game levels and allows you to Import those maps and the packaged assets into UNITY free and Unity PRO
    AGFPRO1.0 allows you to create "prefabs" from multiple assets that you can use in your level creation. Prefabs are also saved in the scene file as well as imported into UNITY with the AGF scene loader tools.
    AGFPRO1.0 allows UNITY PRO users to create custom asset packs for use in AGF quickly and effectively with batch processing tools.
    AGFPRO1.0 is NOT a game engine or game framework of any kind. Look at as AGF as an advanced level/map editor. In future updates (AGFPRO2.0) we plan on making game frameworks. I have not determined when these frameworks will be available nor have I determined what kind of games they will support.

(Q) How easy is it to replace that character with another? (for example the advanced character controller you can find on asset store)
    (A) At the point you import a scene made with AGF it is like any other unity scene. You can make additions, changes, substitutions or add any code to it as you would any other scene file. So making your rpg game or adding the advanced character controller you mentioned is not any more difficult then it is normally in Unity.

(Q) How easy is to change the sky and lighting from AGF with the UniStorm asset?
    (A) Once the scene file is in Unity it is like any other scene file. You can make any changes that you want. The lights are all there. The Skyboxes are all there. You only need to swap them or edit them as usual.

(Q) How easy is it to change your GUI with the NGUI? Are there any special characteristics in your GUI?
    (A) When you get an AGF scene file into UNITY there is no GUI. You can use what ever means you want to create the GUI for your game.

AGF is made with UNITY and is a stand alone application. AGF is NOT a plug-in, AGF does NOT need unity to work. You can create terrains, lighting, prefabs, vegetation, atmospheres, presets and scene files. You only need Unity to import the scenes made with AGF. You can make your game as you like. AGF does require a UNITY PRO license to create custom/original assets or add assets that you may buy from the UAS and package them for use in AGF.

Here is the link to the feature list for AGFPRO1.0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/9fwvjcj4vp890md/AFG PRO v01 Feature List.09.25.2013.pdf
    Here is a link to the latest demos available so you can try AGF out. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8ugb0qz59o0bfz9/yBNUwL-PeP
    Here is a link to the installation PDFfor AGF it may also answer some questions you may have. https://www.dropbox.com/s/cj2uullw2j0py1s/Readme.pdf
    Here is a link to an AGF Quick Start Tutorial (WIP) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8ugb0qz59o0bfz9/gIAdxy7rsR/AGF_Quick_Start_01.pdf

Bottom line, I realize AGF is unusual, There is nothing like it available anywhere. I don't mind taking the time to answer your questions. If you could for me please try look at AGF as you do MAYA, BLENDER, or even PHOTOSHOP. You make a "thing" in those packages and you use that "thing" in UNITY to make your game. AGF scenes and assets should be viewed in the same manner. I really hope this helps you.. I really appreciate you taking the time to check out AGF.

Sincerely,

Matt

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  23. primus88

primus88

Thanks Matt. Your answer makes it very easy for me to understand.
    As soon I will begin my new project, I will buy AGF because it has lots of capabilities.

24. SOULSSAGA

SOULSSAGA

HI MATT !

Iv Been thinking in what could make this Axis Game Factory a Tremendous success Even more than it is ...

I reached a Conclusion !

WHat about Alow People Making FIGHTING GAMES ! With Games Factory !
    Were everyone Could make their own Fighters Tru Unity ANd import them at Axis Game factory !

Fighting Should be As Versatile enouph for long range Spell Casting Unlimited Space flying Fighting! Like Dragon Ball z

Complex combos as STreet Fighter

Allowing Weapons As Samuray ShowDown also ...

And allowing STory Modes Like Naruto !

Making of Axis Game Factory The NExt 3D MUGEN in UNITY ! !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFvxjbDMNNg

I know would be Kind of a Investment Codewise ..

But Would be Fantasticaly amazing !

Especially if allowing Everyone with UNITY FREE To make Characters / Weapons / Movements / Sceneries Parts ...
    Then Join Up all In Game Factory and Share Fighting Games With Each others ...

Its Just a idea i got ! When i sow this Melee combat system in unity here ...

Had to Share it !
    Hope one day is possible !
    WOuld be a big hit for Unity !

Cheers ! Thanks for all amazing improvements in this System so far !

SILVA DINIS
    THE SOULS SAGA

25. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

I love the idea! You know you could make an external player yourself. see below.

Thanks for the idea. I love the enthusiasm!

-Matt

26. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

I checked out your side-scroller you had a link to. You should be able to make use of AGF in that project fairly easily. I am excited to too see how it would work.

27. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

The most importing thing to remember is that the objects need to have collisions in order work work correctly in AGF. AGF places things assuming that the anchor of the object is at the 0x0y0z Please see attached image.

Please also note the import scale when bringing assets into Unity. If assets are too large or too small (sometimes the objects will be so small you will not even see them) Adjusting the import scale and re-exporting the assets for AGF till it is the size that you want it to be for your game may be needed. Modeling the assets to correct scale and using an import scale of 1 is Always the best way.

$Models_01.jpg $Import_01.jpg

Attached Files:

28. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

Axis Game Factory PRO, AGF PRO v01.0, for PC, Mac and LINUX systems!

View attachment 69433

AGF PRO v01.0 is a comprehensive tool-set designed to provide game developers with a powerful and rapid level creation, terrain/vegetation editing, lighting and atmosphere system.

View attachment 69437

AGF is a standalone product, designed to work in concert with the Free and Pro versions of the Unity 4 game engine. AGF PROv01.0 runs on the PC, MAC and LINUX systems.

View attachment 69435

AGF empowers game designers and developers to rapidly create game maps, sculpt terrain and design levels quickly and easily. With over 500 assets already stocked in the warehouse, along with 28 pre-set themes and 8 sample maps, developers can begin creating levels in minutes. AGF includes all of the necessary plug-ins, scripts and shaders to allow all Unity4 users the ability to import AGF scenes into Unity4. Exporting original asset packages (AGF packages of your original assets and/or models) for use in AGF is supported only with the use of a Unity4 Pro license.

View attachment 69434

AGF is specifically designed to be an effective, easy to use production extension tool for use with Unity4 and is not intended to replace Unity4; however, AGF does not need Unity4 to run. AGF is a fully "stand alone" application. AGF PRO v01.0 is a level/map editor. AGF PRO v01.0 is not a game engine or game creation framework.

[video=youtube_share;lp6ghZSqCHM]http://youtu.be/lp6ghZSqCHM

Importing of scenes made in AGF into Unity4 (Free and Pro) is supported through AGF tools that are included with the product to allow AGF to Unity integration as effortless as possible. Imported AGF scenes are analogous to any other scene made in unity. Allowing users to use, edit or append the scene as they would any other scene made in Unity.

View attachment 69436

All scripts and batch processing tools that are necessary to export additional and/or original asset packs for use with AGF are inherent to AGF; however, this feature is exclusively supported only with a Unity4 Pro license.

Once assets are exported using the Untiy4/AGF batching the assets are available in AGF without having to go back into Unity4 and developers can complete their map creation from AGF.

[video=youtube_share;JbCLGrw8zbY]http://youtu.be/JbCLGrw8zbY

MULTIPLE OS INSTALLATION WITH EACH PURCHASE - AVAILABLE FOR FREE!
    AGF is currently distributed on the Unity Asset Store as a single OS purchase. If your needs require multiple OS installations on a per user basis, please send us your invoice information and we will gladly make the additional version(s) available to you at no extra charge.

Send invoice information (proof of purchase) to matt@axisgamefactory.com

Click here to purchase AGFPROv01.0 from the Unity Asset Store

AGF FEATURE LIST
    AGF PC32bit DEMO
    AGF PC64bit DEMO
    AGF MAC32bit DEMO
    AGF LINUX32bit DEMO
    AGF LINUX63bit DEMO
    AGF Installation PDF
    AGF Quick Start Tutorial (WIP)

29. primus88

primus88

A bit off topic, but, what is the music playing in the promo video?
    Is it yours or can be used royalty free and from where?

:)

Thanks

30. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

I bought it from a website. I'll have to find out what the name is for you at a later time.

31. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

[video=youtube_share;7QX_DtoPjjs]http://youtu.be/7QX_DtoPjjs

32. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

New AGF builds are up on the Dropbox
    Many bugfixes.

Additional error handling has been added for loading asset packs/scenes.
    Radial Menu: Renamed "Copy" to "Pick".
    Geometry Brush: Changed activation from clicking on the window itself to clicking on a button within the window.
    Controls Window: Now properly displays all available shortcuts.
    Camera: Added additional camera controls: Up/Down: Change elevation. Right/Left: Look. -/+: Zoom.
    "Models" have been renamed globally to "Prefabs".
    Added "About" window to main menu.
    Help text added for many operations.
    Asset packs may now be unloaded in-game without damaging the scene file.
    Prefabs/Scenes only make a dependency with the asset packs they are currently using. (Rather than all that are currently loaded.)
    All prefabs contained within a project are now loaded by default when opening the project.
    Scene Loader:
    Replaced .ma files with .fbx files.
    Error handling for loading asset packs/scenes.
    Asset Packager:
    Terrain Textures now by default are set to Read/Write enabled.

DOWNLOAD NEW DEMOS HERE ! ! !

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  33. Hans

Hans

Hello Matt

EDIT: sorry did not see the PM, sent u a pm :)

Hans

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  34. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

Curious.. What kind of game? What would you pay for the source code? How do you see the deal come together?

35. Ethaninja

Ethaninja

Do you per chance listen to Mike Oldfield? :p

36. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

Sorry, I don't know what you mean. Could you please give me some more info?

37. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

Ok, Looked him up. No I have never heard his music before. At least not the I know of.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  38. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

I need programmers, animators and tech artists that are interested in my AGF project and are willing to make stand alone "players" for use with our AGF scene format.

The type of game players I am interested in are the following:

1. Single player FPS
    2. Multi-player FPS
    3. Single player adventure RPG
    4. 2.5D side scroller
    5. Single player fighting RPG
    6. Off Road Car driving/combat
    7. Single player Tank combat
    8. Multi- player Tank combat
    9. flying/combat
    10. Single Player Mech combat
    11. Multi-Player Mech combat

I already have much of the art needed to support the aforementioned game types, But if you have a game that is in development and you want a user generated experience or "modding" feature added to your game, I want to talk to you!

This could be a paid, unpaid or a combination of compensation depending on your interest in the project and ongoing project participation.

The end result would be used for a consumer version of Axis Game Factory and distributed digitally on the many game portals that are available on the web.

Interested? please mail me at matt@axisgamefactory.com and also please tell me what kind of game genre you are interested in.

39. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

We just got word from Steam/Valve that AGFPRO 1.0 is approved for their game portal.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/comments/183523867

From application to approval, the process only took 12 days. From tracking that was afforded to us via analytics from the Steam process, we were very happy to see that AGF was in the top 5 percent of greenlit projects in the history of Steam Greenlight.

We here at Axis Game Factory LLC are all very excited about the success and acceptance from the Steam community.

We thank all the Steam users that had voted for us during the process!!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  40. Hans

Hans

Hi Matt

Are you going to release more Tut's on all the tools with more in-depth tuts on them?

Thanks

Hans

41. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

Hello Hans,

I have been working on tutorials this week. I will post what I have so far this evening, after I get it compressed and uploaded to Youtube.

42. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

[video=youtube;P-GKgu976as]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-GKgu976as&feature=share&list=PLsil93IKTKGXz4RrIJ0t ZmWm4YHtd97Wx

In this video I go over the basics on how to use AGFPRO 1.0

Overall Work Space
    Basic Window Menus
    Radial Menus
    Multiple Camera Navigation Controls
    Simple Grid Features

43. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

NEW AGFPRO Tutorial Videos

AGFPRO Tutorial 001

In this video I go over the basics on how to use AGFPRO 1.0

Overall Workspace
    Basic Window Menus
    Radial Menus
    Multiple Camera Navigation Controls
    Simple Grid Features

[video=youtube_share;P-GKgu976as]http://youtu.be/P-GKgu976as

AGFPRO Tutorial 002
    In this video, I go over the grid editor and the features of the grid.

Overall Grid Editor and Features
    Basic Grid Use
    How Objects Snap to the Grid
    How the Grid can be set to Specific Heights
    Hidden Object Placement Features
    Grid Keyboard Shortcut Commands

[video=youtube;9bcdAV5I2eQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bcdAV5I2eQ&feature=share&list=PLsil93IKTK GXz4RrIJ0tZmWm4YHtd97Wx

44. seitor

seitor

Just tried the demo, a couple questions here.

1) How do I toggle side / top / front view when designing level?

2) How do I import custom mesh/texture into AGFPro?

3) Is there a way to manage objects created in AFGPro? For example, how do I put objects into a group, so I can delete whole group etc?

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  45. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

(Q) How do I toggle side / top / front view when designing level?
    (A) Currently AGF does not have an orthographic views available from those angles. That is something we are working on for the next release.

(Q) How do I import custom mesh/texture into AGFPro?
    (A) Upon purchase AGF, we provide you with all the batch processing tools to quickly create asset packs from Unity PRO for use in AGF. These tools are the same tools I use to add the assets into AGF. They are very easy to use and allow for batch processing of many files quickly. As stated they only work in Unity PRO. Unfortunately, The making of asset bundles is exclusive to Unity PRO. Both Unity PRO and FREE can import the AGF scene format with tools provided in AGF. We also provide the scripts that you would need to load AGF scenes at run-time into your game.

(Q) Is there a way to manage objects created in AFGPro? For example, how do I put objects into a group, so I can delete whole group etc?
    (A) It depends on what you mean by "manage" you can manage assets packs from within AGF. You can individually delete assets that are placed with our "geometry brush" The geometry brush works in layers that allow for each layer to be added to or deleted as needed. If you create a prefab from within AGF, once that prefab is in the design side of AGF it is treated as a grouped object and can be edited as such. Unfortunately, I don't think these are the answers you are looking for. I think you are looking for a for a system like you would find in Maya's "Layers" or in Maya's "Outliner" That is something that we are definitely working on and will also be part of the next release.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,

Matt

46. kanga

kanga

This is some pretty sexy stuff!

47. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

Thanks, If you haven't already please download the Demo an give it a try.

48. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

Also, I check out your art. EXCELLENT WORK!!! Are you available for freelance contract work? Do you also have experience with rigging and weighting of meshes to rigs?

EDIT, (sorry, I see that is on your website. My Bad) Please let me know if you are interested in working on a project together.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  49. darkhog

darkhog

Is your terrain tool capable of making things like caves/cliffs and features like that? Or is it just same thing as with Unity's default terrain tool which is heightmap based? I've seen level timelapse and saw nothing that couldn't be done with heightmap-based terrain, but since it's kinda old video I want to make sure that is the case.

50. HeavyMcD

HeavyMcD

We have plans to integrate a voxel type terrain system at a later time. You are right, we are using height maps and splat maps for the terrain. I don't know if you have downloaded the demo but there is far more that can be done then just terrain generation. The terrain system is far more easily tooled to expedite level development as is the rest of the tool. Here is a link to the website so you can try out the demo. AGF DEMO HERE