Search Unity

Axe Throw VR

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by psychicparrot, Aug 5, 2019.

1. psychicparrot

psychicparrot

Hello,

It's been a while since I posted here! Here is my game Axe Throw VR. You can play it on Viveport (and Viveport Infinity) or Steam, on Valve Index, HTC Vive or Oculus Rift.

The pictures really don't do it justice! You have to play it in VR to know how it really is - throwing axes feels amazing and it's great fun when you pull off a tough throw! Score chasing makes it great fun for a party and if you're a regular at a VR arcade, you might have already played it or they may already have it in their collection for you to play. Just ask. Bonking zombies on the noggin with axes is more than enough reason to play, but the target range arcade mode is a great way to practice your vr axe throwing skills ready for the vr zombie apocalypse :)

Blurb:

Axe Throw VR is the perfect virtual reality arcade party game - almost anyone can play! Left handed, right handed, big or small, young or old. In Axe Throw, a virtual axe throwing range becomes your playground or you can see how long you can fend off a zombie apocalypse in survival mode.

With unlockable axes, lots of achievements, plenty of different target types to challenge your skills, and the zombie survival mode, you're going to find this game easy to pick up and hard to master. There's also a practice mode where you can throw as many axes as you like to improve your VR axe throwing techniques.

Master your throwing, take on some undead and storm your way up the leaderboards to show the world how it's done!

Here's a gameplay video. Skip to around 5:44 to see zombie survival :)

Here's a video review of the game from before the zombie survival mode was added (I would love to see BenPlaysVR try it again in survival mode!) ..

Thanks for checking out my game!

auzzymo likes this.