Hi guys, My Unity project builds fine on Android using Mono and iOS using IL2CPP but when I tried to run my game after building to Android using IL2CPP, it seems that there is an issue with one of the core AWS functions. I managed to isolate the problem to this particular line of code Code (CSharp): UnityInitializer.AttachToGameObject(this.gameObject); which results in this error at runtime Code (CSharp): I/Unity ( 7756): (Filename: ./artifacts/generated/Android/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 45) I/Unity ( 7756): I/Unity ( 7756): ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject::Get' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated. I/Unity ( 7756): I/Unity ( 7756): Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. After hitting this error, the AWS object will return null when attempting to access it later. This test was done using Unity 5.4.2 and using the latest version of AWS. When attempting to look into this error on the AWS side, I found this issue report on their GitHub (https://github.com/aws/aws-sdk-net/issues/477) but the AWS side have insisted that this issue has to do with IL2CPP itself so I'm raising this issue on the Unity side so that Unity is made aware of this issue and, if needed, liaise with Amazon to fix this issue.