Search Unity

Games Awake

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by awake, Aug 19, 2018.

1. awake

awake

Bottom Line: Awake is a 3D 3rd person action game. The facebook and youtube playlist are regularly updated with progress. The setting starts in a cyberpunk city and ends up in a fantasy style talking dinosaur land.

https://www.facebook.com/awakevideogame

Current Status: I have a 30 page story, character sketches and a partially complete level 1.

Collaboration: Looking for collaborators for either 3d assets, level design, gameplay fixes. I’m willing to adjust the story as the team develops. The project is in gitlab and uses the 3d gamekit. So if you have Cyberpunk or Dinosaur stories youd like to turn into a game message me.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  2. awake

awake

Added some more stuff to my level. I think i have to reduce the height the player can walk over without jumping since it gets choppy walking through the pipes.

3. awake

awake

any recommendations for camera and controls in confined spaces?
    should the camera be on rails to make it less jittery?

4. awake

awake

I'd also like to add that along with the 3d GameKit from Unity, I used tutorials for re-targeting the character and enemy prefabs using tutorials from Runemark Studios

The player character was from Mixamo Fuse and the player's animations and Staff are from the 3d GameKit.
    Sewer pipes and the sewer birds are my own.

nolisj likes this.