Search Unity

Available Balance isn't updating, Always showing zero(0)

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Zahid6218, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Zahid6218

Zahid6218

upload_2021-3-29_14-26-2.png
    Hi, it's been a while I'm using UnityAds. I don't know if it's a problem or not, but my available balance is always showing zero(0). What should I do now? Is that a problem or a rule from Unity?

TIA :)

2. kyle-unity

kyle-unity

Unity Technologies

Hey @Zahid6218, this is simply because the "Available Balance" only includes revenue that has been finalized and added to your finance page -- this happens once per month. The current month's earnings are shown separately underneath, and it looks like that's appearing correctly.

We usually process earnings around the beginning of each month. When that happens, you will see the available balance update :)

Zahid6218 likes this.
  3. Zahid6218

Zahid6218

Hey Kyle, thanks for your valuable reply :)
    You cleared my confusion. But I've got another question, do I need 5000 impression in order to update 'Available Balance"? I've seen such a reply. Is that true?

4. kyle-unity

kyle-unity

Unity Technologies

Nope, there's no threshhold that needs to be met for the available balance to update.

We often use the 5000 impressions figure as an estimate of when users' eCPM values will stabilize (we find that under 5000 daily impressions, eCPM can fluctuate unpredictably on a day to day basis)

5. Mel1k

Mel1k

Today is the 4th of July and my available balance still hasn’t updated since the end of June

Attached Files:

6. ashakumari73806

ashakumari73806

How to cheack invalid activity in my unity ads account