Search Unity

AutoSync PlayerPrefs to iCloud

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Jodon, Sep 20, 2013.

1. IvyKun

IvyKun

It's a pity this is no longer maintained because the plugin works like a charm.

If as suggested above, there was an option to sync manually or download the data, that would be pretty awesome. Knowing this is abandoned, any other plugin that can do this?

Edit:
    Looks that it can be done with this other plugin
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/43083

2. Bird_LYKKE

Bird_LYKKE

I about to buy it,Is this support iOS 11?

3. romit99

romit99

we are trying to build with the latest xcode for ios 11, but we are unable to make the build for some strange reason We have been using this plugin since a while and everything seemed fine until the new xcode and ios 11 release. At this point we are unable to build using icloud store kit. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

FurkanDag likes this.
  4. FurkanDag

FurkanDag

You just need to enable iCloud and key-value storage on Xcode

5. addray

addray

Hi. i'm sorry. Will it ever became a multiplatform solution? I mean iOS + Android (Google Cloud)
    Or maybe you could suggest the best Android analogue to be paired with discussed iCloud component though some kind of wrapper.

6. Jodon

Jodon

Hello Addray, unfortunately I no longer develop this plug-in, and am not focusing on mobile development anymore. I'm unaware of an Android equivalent and I don't believe there was one when I first released this plug-in, sorry!

7. fangyan67

fangyan67

Hi,
    Have somebody know how can i enable iCloud and key-value storage on Unity Cloud Build, because i havn't mac and i usually use cloud build.If who know it please help me, thanks a lot.

8. GameLover90

GameLover90

does this plugin still exists? I was looking for something like this..