Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Automatically create HDRP SampleScene in upgraded project?

Discussion in 'Graphics Experimental Previews' started by OfficialHermie, Jun 1, 2019.

1. OfficialHermie

OfficialHermie

Hello!

I have started my game with Unity 2018 HDRP.
    I have upgraded my project to Unity 2019 now, and it still looks as in Unity 2018.

However, I have seen that the HDRP setup has changed, and I would like to apply these settings. I would simply like to copy them over from a fresh HDRP sample scene.

I would therefore like to ask if there is perhaps a hidden command that would create a new HDRP SampleScene in an existing project.

Thank you.

2. remi_unity163

remi_unity163

Unity Technologies

Hello,
    Settings are at different places. Mainly, you can found them in your HDRenderPipelineAsset and the SceneSettings gameobject. Also your lights and cameras contain valuable settings to.
    There is no command to generate the HDRP Template scene. It is part of the Template package that you can create when creating a new project with the HDRP template.
    You can also create a new scene with SceneSettings setup in a coherent way if you create a new scene (only if you have configured it in the wizard: Window > Analysis > Render Pipeline Wizard)