Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Automated Build - Experiences - Opinions - Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NoDumbQuestion, Nov 8, 2018.

?

Which Automated Build pipeline are you or your team using?

1. Free manual build from editor

33.3%
  2. Unity Cloud Build

16.7%
  3. Jenkins

16.7%
  4. Command Prompt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Gitlab CI

16.7%
  6. Travis CI

16.7%
  7. Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. NoDumbQuestion

NoDumbQuestion

I recently have to work on develop a new automated build for some special requirement android app. After a few days, I just decide to use Gitlab CI pipeline on remote server.

Then curious feel me with wonder of what other people using as well. So here is the poll, feel free to hit me what tech I am missing.

Edit: after a week work with Gitlab CI. It was nightmare. Now I understand why there are no detail tutorial with any kind of CI.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018 at 3:15 AM
  2. Roycon

Roycon

Your missing Azure Devops (VSTS) Builds

The catch was I had to setup a sever with the build agent on it then install Unity + SDKs