Search Unity

Official Austin Developer Day 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TreyK-47, May 17, 2023.

1. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

upload_2023-5-17_17-37-4.png

Unity Developer Days are back! We’re coming to Austin on June 15, 2023. Cowboy hats & boots aren’t required, but if I were going to Texas you better believe I’d be rocking them.

Saddle up for two awesome games-focused conference tracks that’ll feature talks by a posse of Unity experts.

These Developer Days aren’t just for seasoned not just code slingers, but all duster wearing, saloon gamblin, Unity ramblin son-of-a-prairie dogs. Praise the High Noon Alright, I’ll stop with the cowboy slang.

Don’t miss this opportunity to network with fellow developers, educators, industry leaders, and the Unity community!

Better yet, you don’t need a ticket to ride this iron horse! It’s free!

What in tarnation are you waiting for? (one more won’t hurt) Register now!

Have an awesome project you’d like to present? Slide into my DMs and let me know!

Lurking-Ninja likes this.
  2. Will these be streamed or better yet recorded for remote consumption for those who can't be present in person?

mariandev and Mj-Kkaya like this.
  3. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

Great question! So, they aren't streamed. BUT they will be available for on-demand viewing a month or two after, similar to how we do our Creator Days: https://resources.unity.com/creator-day

Last edited: May 18, 2023
    Mj-Kkaya, Lurking-Ninja and mariandev like this.