Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[BEST ARTISTIC TOOL - UNITY AWARDS 2019] Aura 2 - Volumetric Lighting & Fog

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by raphick, Feb 27, 2019.

1. nsxdavid

nsxdavid

@TheFoundation does smell like a bug, doesn't it? Did changing that fix the issue for 2 cascade?

2. Shadowing

Shadowing

anyone else noticed a huge issue with reprojection factor?
    It causes a huge ghosting issue set to .95 and lower settings it creates a double vision. Which makes it look like game lag.
    Not sure what this is suppose to be doing though anyways. My game looks fine with it off.

3. TheFoundation

TheFoundation

Yes and yes.

4. Horus_Sungod42

Horus_Sungod42

Hi guys, question about Aura 2:

Are cookies supposed to work on volumetric point/spot lights? I'm able to get volumetric god rays from a directional light, but not from a spot.

Even trying with new project, I was unable to get cookies to work with aura, for spots lights.

The cookie itself should be correct, being clamped, with an alpha.

5. raphick

raphick

Hi! I am not really familliar with cloud builds. Can you give more details or try to narrow down the triggering factor?

There is no internal custom scale of any kind in Aura. Everything is based on Unity's units. However, the system is made to be more "precise" when closer to the camera. How far/big was that sphere?

The grid resolution do not seem the same basically, have you checked this?

Please do not post code!
    This is triggerred by an recently introduced bug in Unity (2018.2 I think), where the amount of cascades is wrongfully initialized. I filed a bug report but no news ever since.

Reprojection factor "smoother" the volumetric lighting over time (that's where the ghosting is from). If your game looks ok without, you don't need it =)

The cookies work correctly on all types of light.
    Try with TorchBeam located in Aura 2/Examples/Sources =)

6. Krealit-OOO

Krealit-OOO

Hey man, how to disable noise mask at viewport preview? Actually I need to get same pictures at viewport in edit and play mode, is it possible?

7. raphick

raphick

You can tweak your SceneView parameters in the Aura edition settings

8. raphick

raphick

Made with Aura2.png

You want to showoff your awesome game, your beautiful diorama or your mind-blowing experience and you used Aura2 in it?

Reach me through DM, tweet, email, discord, pigeon, whatever.
    Millions of people will see this #MadeWithAura video.

(no joke, more details soon!)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  9. Cyrusc

Cyrusc

Has anyone been able to get single pass XR rendering to work? I am using the OVRCameraRig with rendering set to deferred. All the shadows render as if on a plane in front of the camera. Works fine on multipass.

10. generalknow

generalknow

Does this count? I want to be in the video.

11. PhoenixAdvanced

PhoenixAdvanced

Hi,

I've been using Aura2, and it's been working great in the editor, but I just recently tried it in a build, and I get many of these errors spamming the console:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Graphics.CopyTexture called with null source texture
    2. UnityEngine.Graphics:CopyTexture_Region(Texture, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32, Texture, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32)
    3. UnityEngine.Graphics:CopyTexture(Texture, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32, Texture, Int32, Int32, Int32, Int32) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime\Export\Graphics\Graphics.cs:267)
    4. Aura2API.Texture2DArrayComposer:Generate() (at Assets\Aura 2\System\Code\Classes\Texture2DArrayComposer.cs:221)
    5. Aura2API.LightsCommonDataManager:GenerateLightsMaps() (at Assets\Aura 2\System\Code\Classes\LightsCommonDataManager.cs:736)
    6. Aura2API.LightsCommonDataManager:Update() (at Assets\Aura 2\System\Code\Classes\LightsCommonDataManager.cs:394)
    7. Aura2API.CommonDataManager:UpdateData() (at Assets\Aura 2\System\Code\Classes\CommonDataManager.cs:105)
    8. Aura2API.AuraCamera:OnRenderImage(RenderTexture, RenderTexture) (at Assets\Aura 2\System\Code\Classes\AuraCamera.cs:202)
    9. UnityEditor.EditorGUIUtility:RenderGameViewCamerasInternal_Injected(RenderTexture, Int32, Rect&, Vector2&, Boolean, Boolean)
    10. UnityEditor.EditorGUIUtility:RenderGameViewCamerasInternal(RenderTexture, Int32, Rect, Vector2, Boolean, Boolean)
    11. UnityEditor.GameView:OnGUI() (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\GameView\GameView.cs:909)
    12. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    13. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
    14. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
    15. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\HostView.cs:345)
    16. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\HostView.cs:339)
    17. UnityEditor.HostView:InvokeOnGUI(Rect, Rect) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\HostView.cs:307)
    18. UnityEditor.DockArea:DrawView(Rect, Rect, Boolean, Boolean) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\GUI\DockArea.cs:373)
    19. UnityEditor.DockArea:OldOnGUI() (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\GUI\DockArea.cs:340)
    20. UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer:DoOnGUI(Event, Matrix4x4, Rect, Boolean, Rect) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements\IMGUIContainer.cs:278)
    21. UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer:HandleIMGUIEvent(Event, Matrix4x4, Rect) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements\IMGUIContainer.cs:481)
    22. UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer:HandleIMGUIEvent() (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements\IMGUIContainer.cs:455)
    23. UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.ImmediateRenderer:Draw(DrawChainState) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements\Renderer\UIRenderer\UIRenderers.cs:447)
    24. UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.UIRenderDevice:ContinueChain(RendererBase, DrawChainState, Boolean) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements\Renderer\UIRenderer\UIRenderDevice.cs:841)
    25. UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.UIRenderDevice:DrawChain(RendererBase, Rect, Matrix4x4, Texture) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements\Renderer\UIRenderer\UIRenderDevice.cs:824)
    26. UnityEngine.UIElements.UIRRepaintUpdater:DrawChain(Rect, Matrix4x4) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements\Renderer\UIRRepaintUpdater.cs:218)
    27. UnityEngine.UIElements.UIRRepaintUpdater:Update() (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements\Renderer\UIRRepaintUpdater.cs:190)
    28. UnityEngine.UIElements.VisualTreeUpdater:UpdateVisualTree() (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements\VisualTreeUpdater.cs:70)
    29. UnityEngine.UIElements.Panel:Repaint(Event) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements\Panel.cs:589)
    30. UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility:DoDispatch(BaseVisualElementPanel) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements\UIElementsUtility.cs:240)
    31. UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\UIElements\UIElementsUtility.cs:78)
    32. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules\IMGUI\GUIUtility.cs:179)
    34. [C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Graphics/CopyTexture.cpp line 40]
    35. (Filename: Assets/Aura 2/System/Code/Classes/Texture2DArrayComposer.cs Line: 221)
    It's definitely aura 2 related, and when I build a scene that doesn't use Aura 2 components, it builds and runs fine. There are no errors in the console when building, the errors only occur when running the build.
    I am using Unity 2019.1, on Windows 10 (target platform) and x86 architecture (development build).

Could anyone provide a starting point to figure this out?

I'm guessing it's setting or something that I have left null somewhere, but the error doesn't seem to give any information as to where the source of the issue is.

12. tranceemerson

tranceemerson

I'm having some trouble getting this to work. well.. I'ts working but I can't seem to get the godrays going.

13. PhoenixAdvanced

PhoenixAdvanced

The only other error that I have when building my project is this one:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Pixel sizes of texture "nebulalight : Shadow Map Render Texture (UnityEngine.RenderTexture)" (256x256) does not match the required size of 512pixels for width and 512pixels for height.
    2. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object, Object)
    3. Aura2API.Texture2DArrayComposer:AddTexture(Texture) (at Assets/Aura 2/System/Code/Classes/Texture2DArrayComposer.cs:154)
    4. Aura2API.LightsCommonDataManager:RegisterLight(AuraLight) (at Assets/Aura 2/System/Code/Classes/LightsCommonDataManager.cs:420)
    5. Aura2API.AuraLight:Initialize() (at Assets/Aura 2/System/Code/Classes/AuraLight.cs:478)
    6. Aura2API.AuraLight:OnEnable() (at Assets/Aura 2/System/Code/Classes/AuraLight.cs:285)
    7. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    Which is also related to Aura2 related.

How would I fix this issue? It seems that I need to change the size of a render texture?

14. Unlimited_Energy

Unlimited_Energy

What do you mean "re projection factor" Where is that adjustment?

15. Hexaedre

Hexaedre

How can I remove Aura 2 from my project ?

When I delete the Aura 2 folder, unity keep spamming errors. Here is the first one :

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Aura2API.SceneViewToolbox.ComputeRects () (at Assets/Aura 2/System/Code/Editor/Editors/SceneViewToolbox.cs:574)
    Aura2API.SceneViewToolbox.OnSceneViewGUI (UnityEditor.SceneView sceneView) (at Assets/Aura 2/System/Code/Editor/Editors/SceneViewToolbox.cs:425)
    UnityEditor.SceneView.CallOnSceneGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SceneView/SceneView.cs:3293)
    UnityEditor.SceneView.HandleSelectionAndOnSceneGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SceneView/SceneView.cs:2522)
    UnityEditor.SceneView.OnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SceneView/SceneView.cs:2383)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0)
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0)
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:345)
    UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:339)
    UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition, UnityEngine.Rect viewRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:315)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.DrawView (UnityEngine.Rect viewRect, UnityEngine.Rect dockAreaRect, System.Boolean floatingWindow, System.Boolean isBottomTab) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:373)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:340)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 parentTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout, UnityEngine.Rect layoutSize) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:278)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

16. raphick

raphick

What's your Unity version?

What project do you want to be shown? I can't see anything

Any more info? How many cascades?

In the Aura Quality Settings in the Aura Camera component

It should disappear after restart

17. Hexaedre

Hexaedre

Nope. Still 999+ errors. Even if I deleted the Aura 2 folder, Aura 2 is still in the window dropdown menu and in the right clic menu.

EDIT :
    Found it. I had to delete the aura reference in the Project settings, Scripting Define Symbols.

atomicjoe and raphick like this.
  18. PhoenixAdvanced

PhoenixAdvanced

I managed to fix both of my Aura 2 issues by modifying the "ShadowMapSize" function in DirectionalLightsManager.cs to this:

<Edited>

Basically just forcing a 512*12 size.

I had the cascades set to 4 in the unity editor though, so it should have been creating a correct shadowmap anyway? I don't know why it wasn't.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  19. raphick

raphick

It's a bug in Unity, I'll send a report again.
    Please stop including code from Aura 2 (please edit your post)

20. Cyrusc

Cyrusc

2019.2.1f1

21. RPowers

RPowers

Hi. Just wanted to let you know of a bug I'm finding. The Enable Occlusion Culling is throwing an error when turned on and when I run with VR Single Pass Instanced. In Single Pass it all works beautifully with no errors. I realize the occlusion culling is an experimental feature so bugs are expected, but it would be nice to get this working in Single Passed Instanced. I'm using Unity 2018.4.7f1. Thanks!

Attached Files:

22. Indemonai_Games

Indemonai_Games

Hi,

First of all, great asset! It was the first time we bought an asset for actual production use. I have a question, with the release of URP (Universal Render Pipeline) do you intend to support it? I tested adding Aura 2 to a project running with URP and as of now, it does not work (as I expected).

Cheers!

seboverflow likes this.
  23. amynox

amynox

Hi,

I'm using Unity 2019.2.3f1.

When i tried to Build my project with Aura 2 i'm getting this error :

Code (CSharp):
    1. Pixel sizes of texture "Directional Light : Shadow Map Render Texture (UnityEngine.RenderTexture)" (256x256) does not match the required size of 512pixels for width and 512pixels for height.
    2. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object, Object)
    3. Aura2API.Texture2DArrayComposer:AddTexture(Texture) (at Assets/Aura 2/System/Code/Classes/Texture2DArrayComposer.cs:154)
    4. Aura2API.LightsCommonDataManager:RegisterLight(AuraLight) (at Assets/Aura 2/System/Code/Classes/LightsCommonDataManager.cs:420)
    5. Aura2API.AuraLight:Initialize() (at Assets/Aura 2/System/Code/Classes/AuraLight.cs:478)
    6. Aura2API.AuraLight:OnEnable() (at Assets/Aura 2/System/Code/Classes/AuraLight.cs:285)
    7. UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:BuildPlayerAndRun()

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  24. PhoenixAdvanced

PhoenixAdvanced

Thanks a lot. Post edited.

25. PhoenixAdvanced

PhoenixAdvanced

I have another brief question about Aura 2.

Basically, I want to strengthen the "God Rays" effect in my project, but I don't want to wash out the scene.

This is a screenshot of my scene:
    https://imgur.com/yHJOmRE

The god rays are there, but very subtle. I can increase the light strength, and this results in much stronger God Rays:

https://imgur.com/BNakmkT

But, like I said, this washes out the scene, which I don't want.

Is there a way to only stengthen the light rays, and not affect the rest of the scene? I have tried Aura Volumes, etc, but this doesn't seem to produce the desired effect.

Thanks!

26. raphick

raphick

Thanks for letting know

How many cascades?

I think I already answered you on the discord (?).
    Solution is having a very very small density and very very high aura lights strength

27. raphick

raphick

Aura 2 - Volumetric Lighting & Fog
    is empowering hundreds of projects now

Let's highlight a few of them with the first #MadeWithAura video

led_bet and Raul_T like this.
  28. hongtm

hongtm

do you have a plan to support Single-pass?

29. raphick

raphick

Aura 2 already supports single pass stereo rendering

30. PhoenixAdvanced

PhoenixAdvanced

I don't think so, I've never used the discord, but thank you, I'll try that solution.

31. hongtm

hongtm

Does Aura 2 support single pass in VR game?

32. raphick

raphick

yes

33. hongtm

hongtm

It's not support single pass in VR game, I just tested with occulus rift S.

Attached Files:

34. daebianca

daebianca

Hey guys,

Any news about support for LWRP?

35. atomicjoe

atomicjoe

36. DerDicke

DerDicke

Hi there. I bought Aura 2 in Humble Bundle and expected to get a volumetric Light solution. But Aura seems to be a complete lighting solution, taking my own lighting hostage. E.g. My Camera(s) are on my Character Prefab and lighting and post-processing will change in every scene.

So what I have is:
    - finished lighting and post-processing
    What need is:
    - a volumetric light that I can place into a scene that does not change global lighting

Is this possible?

37. ManiaCCC

ManiaCCC

You can exclude global lightning from aura so the only thing what will affect your scene right out of the box is density (it will make it darker).

But to be fair, aura is meant to be this lightning solution. I understand reworking some part of the lightning is not ideal but if you understand, how aura simulates real life conditions, you can very quickly create consistent lightning across your whole game where everything will make sense.

Anyway, if you want just have some volumetric effect, you can either use these aura volumes, override scattering and color and you will have these "boxes" of fog. If you want something like god-ray effect without physically light your scene, you can create aura light, disabling light itself(while keeping aura light script enabled) and just use "volumetric effect" without lightning your scene

38. DerDicke

DerDicke

Thank you for your answer. I already uninstalled Aura though, it just feels too invasive for my application (Dungeon crawler). Maybe reconsider it for terrain part if there will be any. Just in case the author wishes some feedback:

- it would be nice to have a more localized solution, not effecting all lighting in scene, maybe a separate package? Just localized volume lights including all the fuzz. No change of camera. If camera needs to be altered, let the user drag a script to it and explain what it does.

- uninstalling (by deleting Aura folder) does not take it out of project settings. Is it really necessary to write to project settings? Perhaps a manager script in scene could handle this?

- the all-time-on-screen UI (scene window) feels invasive too. Why not just making an editor window like anyone else?

- some information about what it does and more importantly, what Unity systems are changed would be helpful. Could not find it in documentation.

Good luck!

atomicjoe, Stardog and wetcircuit like this.
  39. Stardog

Stardog

Agreed here. I haven't used it since it was released, but can't you disable the sidepanel by now? I didn't notice it affecting my camera post.

40. ManiaCCC

ManiaCCC

You can hide it completely if you want.

41. big_stoater

big_stoater

Hi All,

Just got Aura 2. I've setup a spotlight, but the volumetric beam starts a good distance away from the actual light source.
    Any way round this?

Cheers

42. big_stoater

big_stoater

Got it sorted. I increased the range and depth bias.

43. castor76

castor76

I know I can ignore this, but I am super picky.. :D

Please fix the annoying warning :
    Assets\Standard Assets\Aura 2\System\Code\Editor\Editors\IntroductionScreens.cs(35,13): warning CS0618: 'SceneView.onSceneGUIDelegate' is obsolete: 'onSceneGUIDelegate has been deprecated. Use duringSceneGui instead.'

On Unity 2019.2.6f1

44. GrassWhooper

GrassWhooper

hey there, everyone, so i just got Aura 2 from humble, recently, and i am facing a problem.
    basically, no matter what i do, the scene always stays black.
    i tried opening, the Example Scenes, and nothing changed, they stay black.
    i tried new project, new scene, and clicking all Conversion buttons, but i see only black, nothing shows up on screen in game view.
    but for scene view, i can see somethings, but they're just so dim.

i am using:
    the standard pipeline, not HD or LW
    AMD 7970 Series GPU
    16GB Ram
    SSD
    i5
    Linux Mint 19.2
    Unity 2018.4.9f1

so like, any ideas?

also i get a warning:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. OnRenderImage() possibly didn't write anything to the destination texture!
    2. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

GarbageCollector disposing of ComputeBuffer allocated in /home/gw/Desktop/Game Projects/For Honor/For Honor/Assets/Aura 2/System/Code/Classes/VolumesManager.cs at line 158. Please use ComputeBuffer.Release() or .Dispose() to manually release the buffer.
    UnityEngine.ComputeBuffer:Finalize()

GarbageCollector disposing of ComputeBuffer allocated in /home/gw/Desktop/Game Projects/For Honor/For Honor/Assets/Aura 2/System/Code/Classes/SpotLightsManager.cs at line 95. Please use ComputeBuffer.Release() or .Dispose() to manually release the buffer.

GarbageCollector disposing of ComputeBuffer allocated in /home/gw/Desktop/Game Projects/For Honor/For Honor/Assets/Aura 2/System/Code/Classes/VolumesManager.cs at line 88. Please use ComputeBuffer.Release() or .Dispose() to manually release the buffer.

Nullic likes this.
  45. castor76

castor76

I am wondering if adjusting grid range has drastic effects on the quality. If so, can we adjust near plane for starting the grid in front of camera? I think if we can do this , we can get a lot better resolution out of given setting. All assuming that the grid setting stretches from camera's point of origin till the range.

46. Nullic

Nullic

I have encountered this problem and am also looking for a solution. For me this problem appears at the same unity version on Vulcan api at Nvidia GPU.
    Also i am getting one error with shader
    Shader error in 'ComputeAccumulationComputeShader.compute': '' : syntax error, unexpected TEXTUREBUFFER, expecting COMMA or SEMICOLON at kernel AccumulateLighting at line 19 (on vulkan)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
    GrassWhooper likes this.
  47. MostHated

MostHated

Hey there. Are there any known issues with 2019.3(.0b5), the standard renderer, or running on Linux with Vulcan using IL2CPP? I installed into a project and went to the example scenes, but there are no volumetrics, it is just a light/shadows moving around as seen in the link below (Unless my expectations were way off?). No errors or anything, it just looks like it does below.

I looked through the included documentation hoping to find some information on the project settings requirements, but unless I somehow missed them, I didn't see any. Are there any restrictions such as color space or rendering that must be used?

https://i.imgur.com/TzexewN.gifv

Thanks,
    -MH

Edit - I take that back, I reimported the files, just in case and then received the following error, which seems like the fella above me. I am using Nvidia GPU with Vulcan API as well.

Code (CSharp):
    1. [Error] Shader error in 'ComputeAccumulationComputeShader.compute': '' :  syntax error, unexpected TEXTUREBUFFER, expecting COMMA or SEMICOLON at kernel AccumulateLighting at line 33 (on vulkan)

Code (CSharp):
    1. [Exception] ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    2. Parameter name: mesh
    3. CommandBuffer.DrawMesh()    /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Graphics/RenderingCommandBuffer.cs:356
    5. CommandBuffer.DrawMesh()    /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Graphics/RenderingCommandBuffer.cs:372
    7. CommandBuffer.DrawMesh()    /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Graphics/RenderingCommandBuffer.cs:377
    9. AuraLight.PackParameters()    Assets/Aura 2/System/Code/Classes/AuraLight.cs:642
    10. 640:   _copyShadowmapCommandBuffer.SetGlobalTexture("_ShadowMapTexture", BuiltinRenderTextureType.CurrentActive);
    11. 641:   _copyShadowmapCommandBuffer.SetRenderTarget(shadowMapRenderTexture);
    12. -->642:   _copyShadowmapCommandBuffer.DrawMesh(_storePointLightShadowMapMesh, worldMatrix, _storePointLightShadowMapMaterial, 0);
    13. 644:   Matrix4x4 worldToShadow = Matrix4x4.TRS(LightComponent.transform.position, LightComponent.transform.rotation, Vector3.one * LightComponent.range).inverse;
    15. AuraLight.Camera_onPreRender()    Assets/Aura 2/System/Code/Classes/AuraLight.cs:345
    16. 343:       }
    17. -->345:       PackParameters(camera);
    18. 346:   }
    20. Camera.FireOnPreRender()    /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Camera/Camera.bindings.cs:351
    22. AssetPreviewUpdater.CreatePreviewForAsset()    /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssetPreviewUpdater.cs:33

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    GrassWhooper likes this.
  48. Nullic

Nullic

Dev replied me at discord server. He said that the fix will be included in Aura2.1 soon.

MostHated likes this.
  49. Kevsoc

Kevsoc

Everything great, but I can't see toolbox :/
    Option for turn on/off doesn't working :(

50. DigitalAdam

DigitalAdam

@raphick

Will this work with mobile, Oculus Quest to be specific? Thanks.