Search Unity

Audio Audiovisual Collaboration/Who Wants Some Audio?

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by CeeJWW, Jan 16, 2019.

1. CeeJWW

CeeJWW

Hi There People of Unity,

I'm a Sound Designer and Music Composer looking to start working professionally for animation and video games. In order to do this, I need to build up a solid portfolio with high quality work. If anyone has any small-medium projects that they need sound done for, please send me a message! I'm happy to work for free depending on the project (size, etc..). If you don't like the sound, then no need to use it.

I take this very seriously and can deliver high quality work.

I have been doing music for over 15 years. Trained with classical piano and then moved onto sound design and abstract electronic music. I studied music technology at university and have learned how to record and develop high quality sound for visuals and moving image. Would love to have a chat with anyone about anything in this area really so just send me a message! I believe communication is very important and that the project always comes first.

I'm interested in all projects but the niche I'm eventually looking thrive in is advanced and perceptual music composition and sound design for moving image, in order to enhance stories, characters and narratives. I want to blur the connection and push the boundaries between sound and music in order to create very interesting experiences for the audience. I also enjoy making dark, abstract sound in my free time and playing with moods and tension levels.

As an alternative idea, if anyone has any videos that they wouldn't mind letting me use, for example, abandoned projects or very small test games that they aren't going to touch anymore, this would also be highly appreciated. Anything that needs sound, let me know!

I would be very happy to send over audio examples and bits that I'm currently working on for those interested.

Hope everyone has a great week,

Seb