Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Audio AudioMixer native plugin effect | iOS and Android build

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by mitaywalle, Apr 23, 2024.

1. mitaywalle

mitaywalle

I have plugin from demo, simple attenuation. https://github.com/Unity-Technologi.../unity-audio-sdk-v2/SDK/Plugin_Attenuator.cpp

I've successfuly build it for Editor / Windows Build.
    But in Android build I get this error

Code (csharp):
    1. Error Unity Audio effect Demo Attenuator could not be found. Check that the project contains the correct native audio plugin libraries and that the importer settings are set up correctly.
    As I know, at Android I need to built for different architecture, Arm64, x86, x64, Armv7
    - Which Visual Studio modules I need to install to built for this architectures?
    - which options should I select?

Also for iOS, I need to built same .cpp files at XCode

2. SeventhString

SeventhString

Unity Technologies

Hi!

I believe unix-based systems needs the plugin name to be prefixed with `lib` to be properly imported. What's the name of the Android build of your plugin?

3. restreao_iis

restreao_iis

I haven't done this before so I don't know about the exact details. I did look into it last year and I understand that you need to build the library via Android Studio, not via VS

4. SeventhString

SeventhString

Unity Technologies

IDE toolchains are always such a pain... I believe your safest bet is definitely to use Android Studio.