Search Unity

Audio Audio doesn't work while running the project.

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Spraxs, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Spraxs

Spraxs

I am new to this forum, so if there is anything wrong with this post I will take it down.

I have a problem with my audio in Unity. When I preview a mp3 in the inspector the audio works fine. But when I try to play audio with a AudioSource it doesn't work. I've checked the camera for a audio listener but that was not the issue. I also tried a audio mixer. When I play the game I see the audio mixer's animation that indicates that the audio is "playing". But I hear nothing. I also tried setting the System Sample Rate to 1 but got warning:

[FMOD failed to set the software format to the custom sample rate 1, trying software fallback rate 48000].

I've updated all my audio drivers and still it did not work. I even uninstalled all Unity versions + Unity Hub but after reinstalling I got the same problem.
    I set my audio hz to 48000 to match the warning from unity. But had still no succes.
    On my laptop the sound from AudioSources works fine. So I think im going to reinstall my OS if nobody has a better solution because I don't know what to do.