Search Unity

Atoll of Existence

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by nickavv, May 31, 2009.

1. nickavv

nickavv

YOU WAKE UP and look around. Surrounding you are blue skies, clear water, white sand, and tall palm trees. The sun gently warms your face. The natural beauty is shattered when you turn around to see the wreckage of your helicopter. You were the only survivor. You begin to think about survival, does the helicopter's radio still work? Just then you hear the sound of motors down at the beach.
    AN AMPHIBIOUS TROOP vehicle arrives on the shore. Not the most conventional rescue vehicle, you think, but you appreciate the promptness. Except that this vehicle is loaded with troops, and they're shouting in a foreign language and motioning their guns towards you. The ship pulls away as your grab your P90 submachine gun from the wreckage of your helicopter. A shot rings out. Rescue will have to come later, for now your personal safety top priority.

This will be an arcade-style first person shooter, you'll need to simply survive as long as possible on the island against waves of incoming foes.

2. Armagon

Armagon

That looks pretty good... The grass and trees really stand out, but i feel a little lack of lighting, most noticeable near the building. Pretty... i don't know, flat?

Some hands in the weapon model would be great too, to give a more realistic feel.

3. chaos1986

chaos1986

Lookin good but the scene really needs some lighting

4. nickavv

nickavv

Yeah, maybe I could add some more lighting. I'll work on that.

5. brianjkd

brianjkd

Looks like a nice start. The P90 looks pretty good, are you focusing more on graphics or fun gameplay?

6. nickavv

nickavv

Mm, I'm trying to strike a balance, but I'm probably leaning more towards gameplay because I'm not really an artist. Of course, anything I can do to make it look nice I'll be doing.