Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

At Unite this week? Come talk to me about joining my SF startup, featured in GigaOm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 3DNewsman, Aug 28, 2013.

1. 3DNewsman

3DNewsman

Hi all,

I'm David Sarno, founder of Lighthaus Inc., a new digital storytelling startup based in San Francisco. Lighthaus was just featured in GigaOm (check out the link for a description of what it's about), and there's another piece coming up in FastCompany. So the business is getting quick traction, and the demand for interactive 3D experiences to tell stories in media, healthcare and education is building faster than I can keep up with it. I've got revenue and a lineup of projects, so it's time to build the team.

I want to hire a CTO/co-founder who believes in the vision of using interactive 3D graphics -- not for game design -- but for reality design. That means interactive experiences to help doctors explain medical conditions to their patients, to help journalists convey important stories to their readers, and to help teachers bring concepts alive for their students. Because I'm based in SF, I'm looking for an experienced game designer/developer who lives in the Bay Area.

Get in touch with me dsarno at stanford dott edu, and let's find a time to meet this week at Unite.

Best,
    David
    Lighthaus.us

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  2. Meltdown

Meltdown

Good luck with your startup, sounds like some exciting stuff!

3. inafield

inafield

Sounds good!

If a picture is a thousand words, and an animation runs at 30fps, imagine what can be done with interactivity...