Search Unity

AT+Explore | Interactive Archviz

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ambiensvr, Feb 14, 2019.

1. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Web Page
    Asset Store Page

ArchToolkit allows you to create interactive architectural projects without coding or visual scripting. It has been designed by architects for architects, after 3 years spent creating architectural visualization tools with Unity.

FEATURES

One-click animated camera
    Just click on the camera to select fly mode or walk mode. Touch support will be automatically activated when targeting a mobile platform.

Doors, windows and drawers opening
    Create an interactive experience for your 3d model. Click on the mesh you need to animate to generate an interactive door, window or drawer

Material Switching
    Multiple furnishing options with Archtoolkit and easy real-time material customization.

Build for every platform
    View your scene on Smartphone, Tablet, Windows, Mac or VR!

All without Coding Skills
    No need to write a single line of code!

Upcoming features

360 Photos
    Oculus GO and GearVR support
    Take Screenshoot
    Switch Object
    Customization

For further information, feel free to write here or send a e-mail to info@archtoolkit.com

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    Dominus12, rrahim and hugopok like this.
  2. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

We’re going to release a new update with some cool feature such as support for new VR headset and a new interaction mode. Create your aec presentation faster and on more devices!. More news will be post here soonly. Stay tuned!

hugopok likes this.
  3. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

4. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Hi everyone! The update 1.0.1 is finally online!

**Whats new

Multiplatform interactions

We updated the interaction system to work on more platforms, you can create once for all the platforms below, all interactions will seamlessy work everywhere
    - Oculus Quest
    - Oculus Rift S
    - Oculus Rift
    - Oculus GO
    - HTC Vive (Open VR)
    - Mobile VR (Cardboard)
    - Android/iOS Fullscreen/360
    - PC Fullscreen/360 with keyboard, mouse, Joystick and Touch support

Action Sequence (Visual Scripting)

with this system you can create complex animations without coding, developers can easily create new nodes for animation blocks available:
    - Triggers: the trigger block defines the event that starts the animation, you can use theese predefined blocks:
    - Trigger on enter area
    - Trigger on Handle Click
    - Trigger on Object Click
    - Trigger on Start Scene
    - Actions: an action is an animation, it is called by a trigger or at the end of other actions.
    - Rotate Object
    - Translate Object
    - Show Multi Choise Panel
    - Toggle Object visibility
    - Show 360 photo
    - Teleport to point
    - Switch Material
    - Change Light Color
    - Bake Reflection probe
    - Utils: a collection of useful nodes
    - Debug Log
    - Repeat for n times
    - Wait for seconds

You can find the update here
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/utilities/at-explore-interactive-archviz-137202

5. Migueljb

Migueljb

This seems really awesome for VR walk arounds and interactions.
    Is this able to play a 360 top to bottom stereo video in VR? Lets say I walk up to a room with UI in front or all around me and I can click a picture of a place and it transports me to that looped 360 stereo video in VR is this possible yet.

ambiensvr likes this.
  6. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Hi thank you for your feedback!

You can actually do something like this (video recorded while I was doing breakfast sorry for the low quality and random images):

Basically you can load a 360 photo and teleport inside the sphere with the visual scripting available actions.

I don't think it's too difficult to add 360 stereo video to this feature, I'm adding to the TODO list right now :)

7. Deepsign

Deepsign

hello i've bought an archtool kit and im trying to add post-processing to the camera but it doesn't work, can you help me?

8. Santennio

Santennio

Hi! Super sorry for the late reply!

To add post processing you need to apply the Post Processing Layer component to the camera that inside the "Visitor" prefab.

Let me know if you have any problem!

9. Mixografia

Mixografia

Hello, this platform is perfect for my project and I'm starting to understand its features more. I was wondering if there was a way to have the gaze pointer interact with UI and colliders? Currently I use an FPS controller to trigger events like hovering the pointer over a collider to reveal Text UI, as well as using world space buttons to open UI elements on a click. AT improves my controller in most every way but I can't figure out how to make these certain things work.

I've added a physics raycaster to the "head" camera in the Visitor object (which is how my FPS controller works), but it seems to conflict with the rotation and pointer functionality.

Do you know of a way to accomplish this using Action Sequences? Thank you.

Edit:
    Here's a clip demonstrating what I'm talking about

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  10. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

mixographia_test2.PNG
    Hi Mixografia, thank you for using AT Explore!
    You can easily accomplish this task using the action sequence: basically you can add the UI inside a canvas in screen space and add a "trigger on object click" for each Picture that toggle the relative UI.

For the pointer enter/exit effect the action sequence does not officially support those triggers but I'm sending you a modified version of the plugin, here's a very quick test:

Mixografia likes this.
  11. cathalmcd

cathalmcd

12. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Hi Cathalmcd! Unfortunately we have a small amount of free coupon code for the asset store.
    But you can test it and if you dont like it we can send you the refund!

13. cathalmcd

cathalmcd

Well I need to make a demo and show that this has value to my friend in construction. If I get the funds I will purchase most of the archviz interiors from the asset store. In these current times every dollar runs the house. Please understand

14. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Yes, we understand and quote your sentence ;)

15. Mixografia

Mixografia

Hi again,
    I was wondering if there was some way to make the character move by holding down left click and following the raycaster, along with the camera rotation? I think it's possible in general but I'd love to implement it into the character script.

I found this script that seems to accomplish what I'm trying to dobut I'm not sure how or if it can be integrated:

Code (CSharp):
    1. using UnityEngine;
    2. using System.Collections;
    3. public class ClickToMove : MonoBehaviour {
    4.     private Transform myTransform;                // this transform
    5.     private Vector3 destinationPosition;        // The destination Point
    6.     private float destinationDistance;            // The distance between myTransform and destinationPosition
    7.     public float moveSpeed;                        // The Speed the character will move
    8.     void Start () {
    9.         myTransform = transform;                            // sets myTransform to this GameObject.transform
    10.         destinationPosition = myTransform.position;            // prevents myTransform reset
    11.     }
    12.     void Update () {
    13.         // keep track of the distance between this gameObject and destinationPosition
    14.         destinationDistance = Vector3.Distance(destinationPosition, myTransform.position);
    15.         if(destinationDistance < .5f){        // To prevent shakin behavior when near destination
    16.             moveSpeed = 0;
    17.         }
    18.         else if(destinationDistance > .5f){            // To Reset Speed to default
    19.             moveSpeed = 3;
    20.         }
    21.         // Moves the Player if the Left Mouse Button was clicked
    22.         if (Input.GetMouseButtonDown(0)&& GUIUtility.hotControl ==0) {
    23.             Plane playerPlane = new Plane(Vector3.up, myTransform.position);
    24.             Ray ray = Camera.main.ScreenPointToRay(Input.mousePosition);
    25.             float hitdist = 0.0f;
    26.             if (playerPlane.Raycast(ray, out hitdist)) {
    27.                 Vector3 targetPoint = ray.GetPoint(hitdist);
    28.                 destinationPosition = ray.GetPoint(hitdist);
    29.                 Quaternion targetRotation = Quaternion.LookRotation(targetPoint - transform.position);
    30.                 myTransform.rotation = targetRotation;
    31.             }
    32.         }
    33.         // Moves the player if the mouse button is hold down
    34.         else if (Input.GetMouseButton(0)&& GUIUtility.hotControl ==0) {
    35.             Plane playerPlane = new Plane(Vector3.up, myTransform.position);
    36.             Ray ray = Camera.main.ScreenPointToRay(Input.mousePosition);
    37.             float hitdist = 0.0f;
    38.             if (playerPlane.Raycast(ray, out hitdist)) {
    39.                 Vector3 targetPoint = ray.GetPoint(hitdist);
    40.                 destinationPosition = ray.GetPoint(hitdist);
    41.                 Quaternion targetRotation = Quaternion.LookRotation(targetPoint - transform.position);
    42.                 myTransform.rotation = targetRotation;
    43.             }
    44.         //    myTransform.position = Vector3.MoveTowards(myTransform.position, destinationPosition, moveSpeed * Time.deltaTime);
    45.         }
    46.         // To prevent code from running if not needed
    47.         if(destinationDistance > .5f){
    48.             myTransform.position = Vector3.MoveTowards(myTransform.position, destinationPosition, moveSpeed * Time.deltaTime);
    49.         }
    50.     }
    51. }
    Thanks so much for all your help.

16. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Hi Mixografia!
    Did you saw that you can double click to move to a position?

Using the same action for rotation and movement will remove the ability to only rotate the camera.
    You can check the code inside ArchCharacter.cs, inside the function ClassicMovement you'll find the code for the movement, after that you can check the RotateCameraOrBody function, you'll want to add the movement there.

Let me know!

17. Mixografia

Mixografia

Yes, absolutely! The double click to move is great - I noticed that clicking on walls/vertical surfaces seems to create some problems, like sending the character in the opposite direction sometimes. Also, hitting walls sometimes messes up the physics and will "bounce" the character backwards without stopping.

Ordinarily this is not a big deal (I just indicated to only click on the ground plane, which doesn't have any problems), but my users may not have much experience with these tools and I wanted to streamline the controls as much as possible.

Anyway, I understand that my request could conflict with the existing rotation controls and I will look into the script on my end. But I was wondering if you had any advice about the collider issues I'm having?

Thank you!

Edit:

The more I try the more I realize there are some problems with the rigidbody movement. I think some of the issues result from using transform.position instead of rigidbody.MovePosition

The rigidbody does not respond well to the physics in the scene, possibly for this reason:

http://answers.unity.com/answers/1406307/view.html

Check the video to see some of these issues.

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  18. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Hi Mixografia!

Yes, it's a known issue.
    A fix is coming next week with v1.2, do you want to try it before it's released?

For the movement, we're going to add an option to move forward/backward using the mouse scroll wheel or pinch to zoom gestures on mobile, sounds good to you?

19. Mixografia

Mixografia

Oh that all sounds great! Thanks for addressing these issues. I would love to try it if possible.

Let me know when the update will be available

20. farrellart

farrellart

I have been creating an interactive gallery and the bounce issue was driving me crazy.

I have been using 2019.4 with probuilder builtin and the issue seems to be resolved. I do not have AT Explore but using the new probuilder asset might fix the issue.

21. farrellart

farrellart

You could freely learn to code and produce an asset similar AT Explore.....instead of asking a company to give away their hard work for free.

22. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Hi everyone! We're ready to publish the update 1.2 of the plugin!

If you want to get the update before the approval please drop us a Private Message.

What's new on v1.2:
    • New graphics and tab managment: now the tabs are "Interactions" "Scene" and "Build"
    • Added Build Templates to easily choose navigation modes and platforms
    • Fixed an annoying bug with the "doubletap to move"
    • Added the ability to export asset bundles of scenes directly on the build tab
    • New on the Action Sequence:
      • Networking/Download json string list
      • Networking/Download or cache assetbundle scene
      • Triggers/On Object Pointer Hover
      • Triggers/On Object Pointer Exit
      • UI/Image Fill
      • Variables/Filter List of String
    • Dramatically improved build times and resources folder size with the new build templates system

Also, we thought of sharing our roadmap so this is the public Trello board for the next months of development

So in the next update we're going to add.... AR support!
    As Augmented Reality means a lot of different view modes we're going to start only with a super requested feature that lets you create an augmented version of the project for Building Sites using AR Foundations Image Plane Tracking simultaneously.

23. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Hi everyone!
    AT+Explore has been selected to be part of this week Asset Store Sale! So you can get the full package and all the next updates for less then 30$
    Sale ends August 2.

24. netpost

netpost

@ambiensvr

This looks like a great asset to add interactivity to a VR 360 scene. I am not an architect so just to be sure, this asset can also be used with scenes created in Unity right?

Thanks for confirming this.

25. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Yes of course!

26. netpost

netpost

Just bought it! Thanks for the quick reply.

27. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Thank you! If you have any problem please let us know! 1.2 update will be soon online but if you want to test it just drop us a private message!

28. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Hi everyone! Here's a sneak peek of the AR Build Template coming in v1.3.
    Same scene, 2 clicks and you can choose to present you work in AR instead of VR, AT+Explore will take care of all packages and settings needed.

How it works?
    - The AR Template is meant to be used for real-to-virtual alignment. It's great for interior design, renovation or for building sites preview.
    - Inside the update there are 10 markers to print.
    - Every marker you put in the Unity scene can be aligned to a "real world" marker.
    - You can use all Unity stuff (lightmaps, reflections, light probes on both Built-In and URP) and all interactions from Explore.
    Do you like it? Any suggestion?

29. netpost

netpost

Nice Work! The new AR template will be an amazing add-on to an already great asset!

ambiensvr likes this.
  30. dungntk

dungntk

i just bought your asset yesterday , it's work great for 360 pc and android , but when i switch to oculus quest its wrong tracking and the controller can not make the interaction like PC and android phone version

31. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Hi, thank you for your message!
    Please send me an email, info [AT] ambiensvr [DOT] com with the invoice number, I'll send you the updated version that is going online very soon with a lot of bugfixes.

Thank you
    Ennio

32. dungntk

dungntk

33. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Hi everyone!
    We finally finished all tests and submitted v1.3 for review.

Here's the result of the plugin in action at my house that is under construction :)

Now it's time to start working on the next update!

34. NyeinZL

NyeinZL

Hello!, I built the app to run in Oculus Quest 2. The app runs fine. But the player movement can be done only like teleporting by trigger on the controller. I want to walkaround or flythrough by using joystick on the controller.
    Is it possible? Any tutorial that I can follow?

35. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Hi! Thank you for using Explore!!
    We are currently working on this possibility because other users asked for this.
    In the next update we’re going to add this as a toggle option in the “scene” tab.

Right now I’m out of office for two days so I can’t help you super quickly but when I’m back I can eventually send you a beta version with this option enabled.

In the meantime can you send me the Unity invoice number for verification so we can send you the update directly?

Again, thank you!

Ennio

36. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Hi everyone!

Smooth locomotion has been added to the next version of Explore and it will be online very soon.
    In the meantime if you already bought the plugin please send me the invoice number and I'll send you back the updated version.

I'll be back to you in a minute :)

Full Changelog:

V 1.4.b1
    In v1.4 we're going to add external modules support, the first module is for realtime multiuser collaboration using PUN 2.
    This is a pre-release version with various bugfixes.
    What's new:
    - VR smooth locomotion (beta)
    - minor bugfixes for the AR template
    - a new modular system needed for PUN 2 multiusers support (coming veeery veery veery soon) and other external modules.
    - minor bugfixes on the scene and build panel
    - a new control in the scene panel to edit the VR Fade timing (or to remove it completely)
    - New nodes for play/pause/stop videos and a new sample scene only for this.

37. miguelalejandro001

miguelalejandro001

hello Ambiens vr
    It is a pleasure to greet you, I have a problem with the update of AT-Explore in unity 2020.1.0f1, how could I solve it?

problem.png

38. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Hi! Join us on discord, we're uploading hotfix for the transition between 2019.4 and 2020 and this error as been fixed
    bit.ly/avrdiscord
    Send me the invoice number (user: santennio) as a private message so I can add you to the private channel with the fix.

39. IM295

IM295

Hi, is this possible to make Tom teleport from one position to another? I would like to have Tom teleport to another room when Tom walk trough the cube. Thank you

40. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Hi! Yes it's possible in different ways with a simple action sequence.
    On our discord bit.ly/avrdiscord there are examples made by other people as well.

41. IM295

IM295

Thank you for the reply. I still can’t manage to teleport Tom to the desired position. May I ask why the “Teleport to position” action can’t accept the xyz values?

42. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Hi! The action sequence node for the teleport will create an handle with a squared Gizmo, you can select the Gizmo and move it to the desired teleport position. Are you able to find the handle for that node?

43. IM295

IM295

I got it now. Thank you very much!!

44. PortcoastDT

PortcoastDT

Hi developer!
    Your Asset is really cool! It has many benefits for our construction and architecture industry!
    I have a question, hope you can answer it. In function change many models. I see you have a demo of changing 2 models back and forth, if there are 3 or 4 models that need to be changed. How will drag and drop code in "Action Sequence" setup? Thank you very much!

45. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Hi! Thank you so much!! (Remember to leave a positive review if you can :D it helps a lot)

For your question I can answer with an old video (only in italian, sorry. Need to "refresh" some of these old live videos).

In the video you can see how to chain actions and toggle elements, is this what you were asking?

Let me know!

Ennio

46. vrhouse

vrhouse

Hi! I just bought your asset last week, it's work great for 360 pc and android , but when i switch to android AR its show me a black screen like attached image.

Unity V 2020.2.7
    AT+Explore V 1.4.8

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
    ambiensvr likes this.
  47. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Hi! Thank you for using Explore and thank you for reporting your issue!

First of all: please please please use an LTS version of Unity! :D

I made a pretty comprehensive guide to fix the problems that may occur with AR Template and the thousands of combination of Unity/AR Foundation/Render Pipeline:

Also be sure to join our Discord server, I'm pretty sure you can find the solution there!

Ennio

vrhouse likes this.
  48. vrhouse

vrhouse

Hi. How can I import a 3D model to AT+Explore and use the AR feature?

49. ambiensvr

ambiensvr

Hello! Thank you for using AT+Explore.

You can import your 3D model into Unity as usual and install AT+Explore, then you can follow this tutorial here (or this one here, if you are using AR for indoor navigation).

If you have any questions, please let me know. Be sure to join our Discord server to receive direct support!

vrhouse likes this.
  50. OP3NGL

OP3NGL

UI error using in Unity 2021.2.2f1 + HDRP
    Plugin on latest version 1.4.9f3

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutEntry.ApplyStyleSettings (UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) (at <e665bda3cc4a435abea0ad182b167379>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.ApplyStyleSettings (UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) (at <e665bda3cc4a435abea0ad182b167379>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutEntry.set_style (UnityEngine.GUIStyle value) (at <e665bda3cc4a435abea0ad182b167379>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.BeginLayoutArea (UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, System.Type layoutType) (at <e665bda3cc4a435abea0ad182b167379>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUILayout.BeginArea (UnityEngine.Rect screenRect, UnityEngine.GUIContent content, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) (at <e665bda3cc4a435abea0ad182b167379>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUILayout.BeginArea (UnityEngine.Rect screenRect, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) (at <e665bda3cc4a435abea0ad182b167379>:0)
    ArchToolkit.Editor.Window.MainArchWindow.OnGUI () (at Assets/Ambiens/ArchToolkit/ATExplore/Scripts/Editor/WindowSystem/MainArchWindow.cs:274)
    UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition) (at <e314fed7187a40f29f2169b6d14b65cd>:0)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.DrawView (UnityEngine.Rect dockAreaRect) (at <e314fed7187a40f29f2169b6d14b65cd>:0)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at <e314fed7187a40f29f2169b6d14b65cd>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 parentTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout, UnityEngine.Rect layoutSize, System.Action onGUIHandler, System.Boolean canAffectFocus) (at <cd0fab4956884f119ebe9ec6b23fc792>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)

ArgumentException: Getting control 1's position in a group with only 1 controls when doing repaint
    Aborting
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () (at <e665bda3cc4a435abea0ad182b167379>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.BeginLayoutArea (UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, System.Type layoutType) (at <e665bda3cc4a435abea0ad182b167379>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUILayout.BeginArea (UnityEngine.Rect screenRect, UnityEngine.GUIContent content, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) (at <e665bda3cc4a435abea0ad182b167379>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUILayout.BeginArea (UnityEngine.Rect screenRect, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) (at <e665bda3cc4a435abea0ad182b167379>:0)
    ArchToolkit.Editor.Window.MainArchWindow.OnGUI () (at Assets/Ambiens/ArchToolkit/ATExplore/Scripts/Editor/WindowSystem/MainArchWindow.cs:274)
    UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition) (at <e314fed7187a40f29f2169b6d14b65cd>:0)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.DrawView (UnityEngine.Rect dockAreaRect) (at <e314fed7187a40f29f2169b6d14b65cd>:0)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at <e314fed7187a40f29f2169b6d14b65cd>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 parentTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout, UnityEngine.Rect layoutSize, System.Action onGUIHandler, System.Boolean canAffectFocus) (at <cd0fab4956884f119ebe9ec6b23fc792>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Action onGUIHandler, System.Boolean canAffectFocus) (at <cd0fab4956884f119ebe9ec6b23fc792>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoIMGUIRepaint () (at <cd0fab4956884f119ebe9ec6b23fc792>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.RenderChainCommand.ExecuteNonDrawMesh (UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.DrawParams drawParams, System.Single pixelsPerPoint, System.Exception& immediateException) (at <cd0fab4956884f119ebe9ec6b23fc792>:0)
    Rethrow as ImmediateModeException
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.RenderChain.Render () (at <cd0fab4956884f119ebe9ec6b23fc792>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIRRepaintUpdater.Update () (at <cd0fab4956884f119ebe9ec6b23fc792>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.VisualTreeUpdater.UpdateVisualTreePhase (UnityEngine.UIElements.VisualTreeUpdatePhase phase) (at <cd0fab4956884f119ebe9ec6b23fc792>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.Panel.UpdateForRepaint () (at <cd0fab4956884f119ebe9ec6b23fc792>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.Panel.Repaint (UnityEngine.Event e) (at <cd0fab4956884f119ebe9ec6b23fc792>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.DoDispatch (UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at <cd0fab4956884f119ebe9ec6b23fc792>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.UnityEngine.UIElements.IUIElementsUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr, System.Boolean& eventHandled) (at <cd0fab4956884f119ebe9ec6b23fc792>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIEventRegistration.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at <cd0fab4956884f119ebe9ec6b23fc792>:0)
    UnityEngine.UIElements.UIEventRegistration+<>c.<.cctor>b__1_2 (System.Int32 i, System.IntPtr ptr) (at <cd0fab4956884f119ebe9ec6b23fc792>:0)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr, System.Boolean& result) (at <e665bda3cc4a435abea0ad182b167379>:0)