Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions by the end of July. Read our announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Question Assistance Needed for Creating Triangular Animation for a Holographic Pyramid Display

Discussion in 'General Graphics' started by TheTryHardSky, Apr 5, 2024.

1. TheTryHardSky

TheTryHardSky

I'm currently working on a project in Unity where I need to create a triangular animation suitable for a holographic pyramid display. The display is intended to be three-sided, providing a 270-degree viewable area.

I have set up my scene with a character at the center, and I'm looking to synchronize three cameras to capture the front, left, and right views. Each view needs to be rendered as a trapezoid shape with specific dimensions to fit the sides of the holographic pyramid, and then these views need to be merged into one cohesive image that can be projected onto the pyramid to create a holographic effect.

I've set up a scene with a character and have already animated this character. Additionally, I've placed three cameras around the character to capture different angles - front, left, and right, leaving out the back view. However, I'm not quite sure what my next steps should be.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

Best regards, Daniel

Attached Files: