Search Unity

Assetstore level 11

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by aubergine, Mar 4, 2015.

1. aubergine

aubergine

Well, that level11 is new. So, can someone explain how it works from a sellers point of view please?

2. Baroni

Baroni

There's a thread about it in the Google Asset Store Publishers group, named "Paid asset giveaway promotion", where Caitlyn explained how it works and developers entered the program (three weeks ago, to be exact).

3. aubergine

aubergine

Thanks, i should start checking that group :)

4. Rosie-Posie

Rosie-Posie

So, is that group private? Can't seem to find any way to join or find them. Do you need an invitation?

5. aubergine

aubergine

I remember joining the group through invitation but it was years ago, i dont know how membership works now.
    Anyhow, this is the main forum for assetstore, so such things should be discussed here instead of people bumping up their products for advertising.

6. Rosie-Posie

Rosie-Posie

I agree with you aubergine. Since this forum section is meant for promotion, we need a place where every author can discuss asset store related business. I would love to get my hands on that thread, if anyone knows where I can find it that would be awesome! Better yet, would be to have it available to every asset store seller.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  7. aubergine

aubergine

This is the mentioned group/forum, i dont know how new members join.
    https://groups.google.com/a/unity3d.com/forum/#!forum/assetstorepublishers

EDIT: This is the description of the group:
    I think members are chosen.

8. Rosie-Posie

Rosie-Posie

I think you are right, I can't see a thing on that link due to the privacy unfortunately. Non the less, thank you Aubergine for all your help! It's too bad that not everyone who publishes assets has access to that info.

9. Baroni

Baroni

Every publisher should have access to that group. If you don't, write a mail to assetstore@unity3d.com (with your publisher email) to request it.

10. Rosie-Posie

Rosie-Posie

Thank you Baroni, that`s a great idea actually!