Search Unity

AssetBundle with Animator Crash unity

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by bhinjlk, Jun 24, 2015.

1. bhinjlk

bhinjlk

I'm trying to load a scene from an Asset Bundle. In this scene there is a simple gameobject with a simple animator with its animation (By example a cube moving from left to right, then right to left repeatedly).
    I packed up this scene in an Asset Bundle and then I load it in another scene but Unity crash.

If I delete de animator from the cube it works perfectly. how can I do this keeping the animator with his animation?

2. bhinjlk

bhinjlk

Strangely with LoadLevelAdditive it works, I will have to load an empty scene and over it load additively the scene with animator.

3. MarimoAli

MarimoAli

Has this been happening with 5.1 or earlier versions ?

4. bhinjlk

bhinjlk

It works perfectly before 5.1 but not now :(

5. mdrotar

mdrotar

I'm having the same issue when loading a scene from Asset Bundles. It does appear to have something to do with an Animator but I'm only using animators for UI buttons. I believe it has to do with Animator because if I use Visual Studio to debug the crashed application it shows the call stack which includes some calls relating to Animator. I've attached an image of the call stack. It is a pretty hard crash though. The Unity bug reporter doesn't even come up.

It does not crash on the Android device when I deploy it. Only if I'm running it from the editor.

Attached Files:

bhinjlk likes this.
  6. mdrotar

mdrotar

@bhinjlk It sounds like you have a pretty small project that can reproduce this. Did you file a bug report for it?

7. bhinjlk

bhinjlk

I'll do that

8. watsonsong

watsonsong