Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

AssetBundle not displaying texture if Unity lose focus during loading

Discussion in 'Asset Bundles' started by Rafarel, May 14, 2019.

1. Rafarel

Rafarel

Hello, I know this issue is kind of weird but when I load my scene with the needed asset bundle all works great except if I lose Unity focus during the loading time. It happens a lot when you got a loading screen you just look at something on your second screen (Oh even I forgot that it freeze the game on loss of focus) then come back to Unity and then some of my sprites are missing ... What can I do about this ? Thanks.

2. Peter77

Peter77

QA Jesus

It sounds like a bug to me. Please submit a bug-report as described in this document:
    https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/bug-reporting

It's important that you report these issues together with a reproduction project if you want them to get fixed. If you don't do it, it might be a long time until someone else reports them or until Unity Technologies find them.

After you submitted the bug-report, you receive a confirmation email with a bug-report Case number. Please post the Case number (number only, not the link) in this forum thread for Unity staff to pick up

3. Rafarel

Rafarel

I don't know how to reproduce it at a lower scale.
    I think it is an asset bundle error (textures are in asset bundles)
    What if you get my project from collab ?

4. Rafarel

Rafarel

To be more precise, the bug happen every time I lose focus of Unity editor during Play.
    Not just during loading !
    But the bug does not occur on the built game, just in the editor.