Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Asset Store Tools v 4.0.2 issue

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Shane-C, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Shane-C

Shane-C

I am trying to update my editor extension on the Asset Store, but the newest Asset Store Tools is not cooperating. I click the package I want to update, but the "Select" buttons under step 2 and 3, as well as the "Upload" button under step 4 will not enable.

If I were to create a new package, everything seems to work, but I don't want to do that.

Any workarounds?

2. Shane-C

Shane-C

Well... fantastic.

3. Shane-C

Shane-C

Alright I figured it out. The workflow to get your asset update has been completely overhauled (and in my opinion is a lot more convoluted). You have to "Create a draft" in your publisher administration before it allows you to upload anything.

4. Ben-Stoneman

Ben-Stoneman

Services Support

5. kondrup

kondrup

Had the same problem, very confusing the way it works now, it was so nice and easy before. But thanks for clearing it up.

6. nventimiglia

nventimiglia

Still not working =( Everything is freshly updated (4.0.2)

unityunity