Search Unity

Asset store support contact

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by janpec, Aug 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janpec

janpec

Hey guys, does anyone know if there is a way to contact Asset store team for some support? The asset store admin is the only email i have, but so far i havent been lucky with response. Is there another way to contact them directly?

2. TonyLi

TonyLi

Do you need support with the Asset Store functionality itself or with an asset you bought on the store?

3. janpec

janpec

Tony its kinda in between. Its actually my asset (publisher) that somehow got broken without me submitting any changes, so i would like to ask them how to proceed. Probably more of a functiionality question.

4. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

I've always emailed assetstore@unity3d.com and had good luck.

5. veeratheveera

veeratheveera

unity asset store very worst. I have purchased asset 2650 rupees. But status pending unable to download or access the asset. when it get update. Already 1 week gone. I sent lot of mails but no response.

6. r618

r618

turn off your VPN - if possible, at all
    also don't post to unrelated threads, rather open new topic if you have separate issue

7. gilley033

gilley033

It's possible someone in the community has had the issue, so I would consider asking in the Asset Store Publisher forum or on the official Unity Discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.