Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

asset store purchases always end up in error page

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by mgear, Nov 6, 2018.

1. mgear

mgear

2. StevenPicard

StevenPicard

3. Starbox

Starbox

Same problem here, been trying to acquire a plugin during the last four days.
    On safari the checkout page doesn't even show and the cross button on the dropdown popup doesn't close the popup. On another browser I could reach the checkout page but the order failed.

Today I tried to pay on the old store and reached the payment page with credit card data, got the confirmation code, it worked, but as I thought the buying was completed, I got served with that 87.408 error code too.
    Still waiting for an answer from Unity after I sent a direct message two days ago on their support page.
    Meanwhile, the old asset store's page tells me the transaction was successful and the add-on is available for download now.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  4. Argantonius

Argantonius

Yeah, same here. Purchasing on the old store.

EDIT: purchase confirmation kicked in and assets ready to download.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  5. charbelmdawar

charbelmdawar

i have bought the same asset 2 times , and i got notification "The system failed to process your card at this time. Please double check your billing details, try a new credit card, or contact your bank.", and in the 2 times , money has been transferred. how to contact support ?

6. jefferymac

jefferymac

Asset store payment gateway is FUBAR. I have been trying to purchase assets since 5/9. Tried multiple cards, PayPal, everything. Every. single. transaction. fails.

Email to support goes unanswered.

Incredibly frustrating.

7. Mauri

Mauri

If you're using a VPN or anything similar: turn it off and try again.