Search Unity

Asset Store Publisher and Support problem

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by iRobiM, Mar 6, 2018.

1. iRobiM

iRobiM

Hello everyone! I hope I published this topic in the correct branch.

I am a Asset Store Publishers.
    Recently, the customer requested a refund in unity support because the product does not have source code. But in the asset description there is no information about the provision or promise of the source code. Despite this, the money was returned to him.
    What's wrong? Anyone can write in support and get a refund by providing any reason?

Thanks!

2. I believe you may have your answer if you post in the UAS publishers' forum (which is only available for publishers) and/or ask the support to clarify. It's mutual interest of yours (both you and Unity) that avoid refunds, so they will probably answer.

3. iRobiM

iRobiM

Thanks for your answer! If you mean "support.unity3d.com", then all happens in this forums. I tried to explain that there were no violations on my part, but support stopped responding to me. I do not know where else i can solve this.

4. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

It has already been solved. To avoid future refunds - consider updating the product description.

TeagansDad likes this.
  5. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

If you're not including the source code, you should make it clear in the description of your asset, and prominently.

If you're making it a surprise when your users download your asset and discover it doesn't have any source code, you're going to get bad reviews just based on that alone, and I'd expect a steady stream of refund requests.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    theANMATOR2b and TeagansDad like this.