Search Unity

Asset Store payout for Russian publishers

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by NewGame_Studio, May 7, 2022.

1. NewGame_Studio

NewGame_Studio

Hi,

My name is Andrey, I'm publisher at Asset Store
    28th April I received notification that the payout from Asset Store was failed.
    Is there any opportunity get revenue to Russian Bank?

Support not answering e-mails.

2. hippogames

hippogames

Hi! The same here. In two words - they simply don't want to pay (as there are no technical issues to process payments).
    BTW I'm using a Tinkoff bank account, and Google, Apple and Steam can still make payouts to it, so it's valid and not affected by sanctions.

upload_2022-5-9_11-55-42.png

3. CattleyaArt

CattleyaArt

Hi, did you manage to make payout from asset store ?

4. GodlikeAurora

GodlikeAurora

There is nothing changed, Unity Team does nothing to solve this problem. Support says "Please consult your legal and finance advisors if you have questions regarding whether your particular financial institution is affected by these sanctions.", which is total cringe since I perfectly know without any "consult" that there are no sanctions for Tinkoff Bank.

Also funny that users from Ukraine report that they can't receive their money too (check reddit for more info). Is there any sanctions for Ukrainian banks? Or Unity just banned all our countries and thats all?

Hope one day it will be solved and we receive some explanation for this situation.

Update: After more than half a year the problem was finally solved, the transfer was received through another bank. The transfer took a very long time, and support did not answer any questions.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2023
    Venogear and CattleyaArt like this.
  5. CattleyaArt

CattleyaArt

I got payment a month ago, but after this I discovered all my projects on Unity Store are disabled. And a lot of refunds. I don't understand why. I wating a week of Unity Team answer, but they are silent. What's happened ?

6. NewGameStudio

NewGameStudio

Any news?