Search Unity

Asset Store Issue: not registering asset as acquired

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by drcfrx, Mar 29, 2021.

1. drcfrx

drcfrx

I'm on Windows 7 and using Mozilla Firefox latest.
    I've had this issue with several assets, but most of them don't have this issue. Currently I have it with this one: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/shanty-houses-pack-160827

When I click the "Add to my Assets" button and after the usual procedure, the button stays on "Add to my Assets" instead of changing to "Open in Unity". When I check it's not added to My Assets (and I tried a dozen time to same result).
    More strange is that if I click "Open in Unity" in the Pop up window that comes up after agreeing to the Eula, I can download and open the asset through the package Manager in Unity (Like I own the asset). I did download the asset that way, and it still doesn't appear in My Assets list, however the asset store aknowledge that I possess the asset since it ask me for a review of said asset. But still the button stay adamantly on Add to my asset, and it's not in My Asset list.
    I already had this issue like 1-2 years ago, during the change to the new store, I told about it and it was fixed, but since a few months it started again.

2. JavigorGamedev

JavigorGamedev

I'm having the same issue with this asset:
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packag...-low-poly-style-weapons-shields-part-1-244523

Same problem, I adquire it but it doest'n appear neither in My Assets web page nor in Package Manager > Packages: My Assets

The way I have the problem: I purchased some assets. In all of them, except in the asset im having the issue with, I clicked in the "Add to my Assets" button, do the usual procedure and, since the buttons didn't change to "Open in Unity", I reloaded the page.
    I didin't reloaded the webpage and adquired it once more in the case of the mentioned asset. Then, I reloaded de webpage, but the button didn't chnage to "Open in Unity" and I can't find it anywhere.