Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

ASSET STORE IS DOWN !

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by castor76, Dec 10, 2018.

1. castor76

castor76

Asset store is down and I am not sure what the cause is. Was there any announcement for this that we are not aware of?

2. NUKKschocke

NUKKschocke

Ran into this a couple minutes ago. It's not just down, though. Apparently, the front-end still works (visuals, top-level login etc.) but the back-end (licenses, user session controlling etc.) seems to be shot.

Something is seriously broken. °_O

3. masterE

masterE

YES It is F***ing down.I can not found all my package in Asset store !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I need to finish my job today ! What can I do !!!???

4. castor76

castor76

Yeah the front end "seems" to be there at least a bit. Searching, looking at its content, downloading, buying. All BROKEN

5. NUKKschocke

NUKKschocke

Get in contact with everyone waiting on you and calmly explain the situation. Nothing much to do except wait.

dESTROYER3452 likes this.
  6. mgear

mgear

if you have already downloaded them before, try looking from
    C:\Users\USERNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming\Unity\Asset Store-5.x

JBR-games, masterE and zwcloud like this.
  7. Player7

Player7

The entire Unity/Asset store functionality is garbage... spend like ~1 minute just getting the myassets online page, just to have some visual list of assets, even though most are downloaded and you just want to find and import some, the shear slowness of the design is just awful.

Like they could easily build something much better as software and not some online javascrap page, that just works instantly and shows the asset packages description/thumbnails and the import link if it is already installed with details cached locally.. but noo got to use this online garbage store architecture. And if you have 100's of assets to your account finding something is just another area of frustration because of the slowness of this awful cloud first design.

Can't stand it.

8. NUKKschocke

NUKKschocke

Seeeeeeeeems to be back?

9. aidans11

aidans11

Still not up for me :/

10. castor76

castor76

It's back on line for me now, but I think it would be super useful, if there was a maintenance notification before hand, if Unity was doing something to the server. I had my license server going haywire sometime before, but asset store.. haha.. Hope it doesn't happen again.

I was going to buy a full set of asset to test out today, but I guess I didn't...

11. ScourgeGames

ScourgeGames

Down for me. If we are going to tie our licenses to cloud based files, at least let's have some stability, shall we?

12. Bamboule

Bamboule

Asset store is online but i cant see any assets in the store .... whats the matter - no notification nothing ...????

13. CommunityUS

CommunityUS

my sentiments exactly

14. ScourgeGames

ScourgeGames

15. psusmit

psusmit

16. CGPitbull

CGPitbull

DEVS.jpg I´m in spain and this morning same issue... about 10 of the morning now its 19.00... cannot access my publisher account... no asset store... strange

17. ScourgeGames

ScourgeGames

And it appears to be up for me now...

18. BitPixelGames

BitPixelGames

Still can't access Asset Store properly. I can search for things but when you want to go to an actual asset page, it doesn't load. Can't even load it in browser. :mad:

19. BadUncleGames

BadUncleGames

Is everyone still experiencing this issue? I can see the asset store in both the editor and the web page but when i try and download an asset the editor just says you must be online (Yet my collab works and I am logged in!)