Search Unity

Asset Store invoice numbers

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by BlackMantis, Mar 27, 2012.

1. BlackMantis

BlackMantis

I need the invoice number of an asset store transaction. Where would i go to get it? The reason i need one is, i own a copy of Easy Roads Pro and for registration on there site i need the Unity Asset Store transaction number.

Is that something on my end from my credit card transactions?:)

2. runner

runner

You will find the invoice in the email you were sent nowadays its in pdf attachment which is much better than just plain text as previously.

3. BlackMantis

BlackMantis

I may need someone to send me another email from here, cause even though i do a pretty good job of managing my email, sometimes things fall through the cracks.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  4. BlackMantis

BlackMantis

5. BlackMantis

BlackMantis

Bump, I want to find out if this request can go down. Some of my other purchased assets from the Asset Store may need these numbers to update assets. I have no problem proving purchase. Besides all records should be right there on you server, plus the transaction numbers to resend me. TY for any help Unity Staff.

6. BlackMantis

BlackMantis

7. aniv

aniv

If somebody still needs this like me: Click on your name in top right corner of asset store window than my account than transactions (Credit card or else) and there they are.

8. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

Thank you

9. DCrosby

DCrosby

This isn't working anymore, in the last 6 Months, my credit card statements, on the asset store no longer display invoice numbers. Why ?

10. BCook99

BCook99

Same problem. Invoice numbers show up for older purchases but nothing in the past few months.

11. sean244

sean244

Same issue here...

human890209 likes this.
  12. human890209

human890209

Same issue here.Can't use the service provided on the seller's website.

13. Discord

Discord

Anyone resolve this? This is ridiculous.

14. LOGames

LOGames

Was having the same issue just now. For me I was able to find my newer invoice numbers by logging into the asset store webpage (not from within Unity) and clicking My Account>My Orders. There I was able to find copies of the newer invoices.

15. ceebeee

ceebeee

"My orders" doesn't exist.

Edit: I see, it is only on the New Asset store page, not the old one for some reason.

16. ceebeee

ceebeee

Sadly this is not a solution. On many of the orders when I try to view them I get 'internal server error'. So I'm still unable to find my invoice numbers. And the support ticket I filed goes unanswered..