Search Unity

Asset Store declined my asset because of LTS but my assets version is the lastest 2019 LTS

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Spacewizard-, Mar 26, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spacewizard-

Spacewizard-

Hello, I tried to publish my asset with LTS 2019.4.40f1 version, but asset store refused me by saying "New assets need to be uploaded from the earliest LTS being 2019.4 LTS". I didn't understand what was going on. My package name is "Assassin Game Package" id: 796360. I'd appreciate it if someone who knows could explain why. Of course, everyone has worked hard, but I really worked hard for this asset :D

2. mgear

mgear

ive seen this version as minimum for new assets,

3. Spacewizard-

Spacewizard-

Hello, I don't know, it is not written anywhere properly or I could not reach this information, I came across this reason for rejection. Is that what you were told as the reason for rejection?
    errorsc.png
    I tried a few times but I'm afraid of spam, I sent an email to the support team and they said they'll be back in a month, if that's the case, I'm thinking if I should upgrade the version to 2020 instead of waiting a month.

4. mgear

mgear

5. Spacewizard-

Spacewizard-

"https://assetstore.unity.com/publishing/submission-guidelines#package-manager" yes I remember it says here. But they sent me such a message, I really dont know why :D when I upgraded, I dealt with the errors caused by the 2D Animation package. I hope some of the animations won't disappear again when I upgrade...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
  6. halley

halley

There's a certain irony about a person who wants to make money selling digital assets on an asset store, posting an unpaid preview copy of a digital asset from another asset store.

7. Spacewizard-

Spacewizard-

Now, I get this decline reason: "Prefabs cannot be empty, please make sure that you set up your prefabs correctly" there are no empty prefabs in the project, It doesn't say anything about it in the Submission Guidelines. This time I really didn't get it.

8. mgear

mgear

sounds like automated tests.. does the asset store validate tool say anything?

9. Spacewizard-

Spacewizard-

No, validator gives no warning, everything seems ok. When submitting, I marked only 2020.1 as package version "working without issue". this time I will try without ticking any of them, maybe a prefab breaks down when testing versions below 2020.3 or something.

10. Spacewizard-

Spacewizard-

As far as you understand from copyrights, can you understand from automations of asset store?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
  11. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

Contact Asset Store Support and read copyright laws, they are simple. Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.