Search Unity

Asset Packs for Weapons with Upgrades

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by erikblues, Aug 14, 2021.

1. erikblues

erikblues

Hello Forum, I am having the hardest time finding weapon assets that include upgrades.

Example of upgrades:
    • Firearms that can be upgraded or changed to add/change things like aiming scopes, grenade-launchers, different weapon grips etc. The use-case would be games like [Doom Eternal] or [The Division];
    • Medieval weapons that can be upgraded to have higher quality materials, to look better in some way and in fantasy to have higher level versions that include magical effects or be enchanted with fire, frost, etc. The use-case would be games like Medieval-Fantasy-RPG's;
    I thought I would make this broader thread, so that it can help anyone find upgradeable weapons in different game styles.

So please, if you know of any Asset packs that contain upgradable/modular weapons, or you are a content creator and wish to share assets that fit this approach, please share them here!

Only rules:
    1. Include a SHORT one-line description of the Asset's TYPE and THEME to the header of your message, so it is easier to know what you are posting;
    2. Only weapons that have upgrades, things that go beyond just changing the color/shading of the item;
    3. Difference between modular and upgradable: This thread is not for weapons with different variations, but for weapons that can get stronger through an upgrade. Different variations like frost/fire is a bonus, but not a requirement and definitely not the focus of this discussion. So if your pack only has [sword-normal] [sword-black] and [sword-red], don't post it here unless you want to be a joke.
    Examples for the header description:
    • Guns: Realistic
    • Guns: Sci-Fi
    • Guns: Medieval
    • Guns: Medieval-Fantasy
    • Swords: Medieval Realistic
    • Swords: Medieval Fantasy
    • Armors: ...
    • Shields: ...
    • etc
    Feel free to take liberty with this format, as long as you have a short description like that in the header.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  2. erikblues

erikblues

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021