Search Unity

Asset or Pipeline that I can use for ECG emotion detection in Unity

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by James_Adey, Aug 18, 2021.

1. James_Adey

James_Adey

Hi,
    I am a masters student currently doing my project. I have trained a neural network with ECG data to try and predict emotion. I have also made a small FPS game in Unity and I am wanting to try and use my neural network to predict the players emotion. Upon predicting this emotion, my hopes is that i can create a script which will alter the difficulty of the FPS game. For example, if the neural network thinks that the player is getting stressed, it will change the difficulty to easy. The opposite would then be done if the AI thinks the game needs to be harder for the player.

I know there are packages such as Barracuda which ML agents now uses but I am not sure if i can do my task with this package and I have not been able to find anything on this sort of project idea.

Any help or advice would be appreciated!

2. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

Are you looking for a way to find out without doing the actual work of installing and integrating said packages?

If so, perhaps these guys know more specifics:

https://forum.unity.com/categories/ai-navigation.542/

3. James_Adey

James_Adey

I have barracuda installed but when I was looking for stuff about it I could only find image and video recognition related work but I will still give this a look thanks!