Search Unity

Bug Assertion failed on expression: '!IsDirectoryCreated(kManagedDllsFolder)' UnityEngine.GUIUtility:Pro

Discussion in 'Android' started by man-teiv, Apr 8, 2021.

1. man-teiv

man-teiv

I'm publishing an android app using Unity 2019.3.9f1. When I build I get the following message:

Assertion failed on expression: '!IsDirectoryCreated(kManagedDllsFolder)'
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

This has never happened to me before, and I'm not really sure about what I did to get this error. It was compiling fine before, then I switched to iOS builds for a couple of weeks and now I've been getting this error message.

Is there something I can do to fix this error? Googling didn't help me much. Thanks!

2. man-teiv

man-teiv

This is my editor.log file if it can offer any insight.

Attached Files:

3. Tomas1856

Tomas1856

Unity Technologies

It's complaing about <projectpath>Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed directory, maybe it's locked. Try closing Unity and delete <projectpath>Temp folder if it's present

4. man-teiv

man-teiv

Sorry if I haven't replied for a while... the Temp folder was misteriously impossible to delete but I've finally managed and now it's compiling properly. Thank you so much!

5. Shapely

Shapely

@man-teiv How did you solve it? Still bashing my head against the same problem.

6. K0m1x

K0m1x

I had to close dropbox for it to stop messing with my temp folders, guess you arent using dropbox tho.