Search Unity

Assertion failed: Invalid worldAABB. Object is too large or too far away from the origin

Discussion in 'Physics' started by gagagu, Aug 2, 2017.

1. gagagu

gagagu

Hi all, i habe some trouble with my Coin Pusher Scene. I've made a simple Coin Pusher with two small little scripts. The first one is moving the plattform and the second one will instantiate a coin which falls into the coin pusher. The coin is a normal cylinder made by blender with a Rigitbody and a Mesh Collider. The Mover is also made in Blender with four Box colliders, one on each side. The Coin Pusher is working fine, if i will klick the left mouse button a coin will created and falling into the pusher. After nearly 60-70 coins the game will stuck, the coins will disappear and i always get the messages:

Assetion failed: Invalid worldAABB. Object is too large or too far aray from the origin or Assertion failed: Invalid AABB aabb

What I've doing wrong? THX Forward!

Here are some Images to help you better to understand (hopefully): http://imgur.com/a/rAcgM

2. Artaani

Artaani

This error happens when some of your objects is too far from the center of the scene.
    For example coordinates of objects is 150000, 150000, 150000 or something like that.
    Usually you should not move your objects beyond 5000 units from the center.

BelthazorJ likes this.
  3. RobotView

RobotView

I have the same Problem. How do I find out which object is beyond 5000 Units..:confused:
    Thanks a lot in advance!