Search Unity

Assertion failed: Invalid AABB aabb (and AABB a)

Discussion in 'World Building' started by jj_unity328, Jun 11, 2018.

1. jj_unity328

jj_unity328

1) Name of tool
    Probuilder

2) A brief description of the issue
    As soon as calling `myPbObject.ToMesh();`, I get both these errors every frame until I exit play mode and all my shapes disappear / become invisible.

3) Your system environment (Operating system, version of Unity, version of tool)
    Windows 10, Unity 2018.1.0f2, Probuilder 3.0.8 (Package manager)

4) Full description of issue
    See short description.

5) List of steps, clearly explaining how to replicate the issue
    Have a `pb_Object` and attempt to call `ToMesh()` on it.
    On another project, I used to have the issue only raising if I did call it too early (specifically on Start) but later was fine. Here, even with a `yield return new WaitForSeconds(3);` it still happens.

6) Any other comments/etc
    When building and checking out the output_log, there are more infos, which might be a lead. I still posted because the Editor didn't give any info nor googling the issue.

Code (CSharp):
    1. // Not allowed to access triangles/indices on mesh 'Combined Mesh (root: scene)' (isReadable is false; Read/Write must be enabled in import settings)
    2. // (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)
    3. // Not allowed to access uv on mesh 'pb_Mesh736' (isReadable is false; Read/Write must be enabled in import settings)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  2. kaarrrllll

kaarrrllll

Unity Technologies

It sounds like you're trying to modify a mesh that has been statically batched. Uncheck the "batching static" flag if you want to make mesh changes during runtime.

3. jj_unity328

jj_unity328

That was it thanks!

A more explicit message would be nice to have!