Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Asmsjs ad Wasm Builds takes an extra long time

Discussion in 'Project Tiny' started by A5000, Dec 14, 2021.

1. A5000

A5000

upload_2021-12-14_21-20-7.png

This is my first time using the web build features.
    The small Tiny2D demo takes about 20 minutes!
    Is that still normal or something is wrong with my system ?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.70 GHz
    16,0 GB

2. Goularou

Goularou

First build may a bit long, but the following ones (for the modified project) should be really fast!
    I am pretty sure that it is your ANTIVIRUS which creates that delay (basically all temp files are checked, thus it takes a LONG time): turn it off and give the building process a try / if the build is way shorter, then you got your answer. (then turn it back on, and "train" it to discard the processes called by Unity for this build).

3. A5000

A5000

Thanks for the answer, I'll try it out.

4. GilCat

GilCat

It takes longer the first time, but shouldn't be that much. For me takes ~10m the first time and I have an older and slower computer than yours.