Search Unity

Asking for some help with my first project.

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by PaintedCrow, Feb 16, 2015.

1. PaintedCrow

PaintedCrow

For the time being I am just trying to work out a minimal acceptable product.

End result will be an party based rpg on a hex grid. Turn-based gameplay through raid style levels. All dreams coming true this would be capable of being played either by a single player controlling multiple party members or online co-op where each player controls a single character chosen from their own available pool of characters.

Right now I am looking for (and having very much trouble finding) a tutorial that will teach me the 3 basic things I need to create a minimal product. 1.Create level with a hex grid. 2.Place an enemy within that level that is capable of moving and attacking. 3. Placing a player-character in that level that is capable of moving and attacking. I would be perfectly happy with something as simple as a cube that can fight a sphere on a 3-d hex grid.

Any other information I need to provide I will happily do so. Until then I will continue searching for a suitable tutorial. Thanks in advance for any who read or help!