Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Ask Your Project Owner For Access Issue

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by cryptoforge, Aug 5, 2019.

1. cryptoforge

cryptoforge

I added a new member to the project. Everything was legit before I did this. Now, can not do anything with collaborate on one of the machines. I can use this member credentials on another machine. I resynced the project many times but it does not work. The compute is definitely online, there is no firewall and my host file is setup correctly. What else is weird is that I can only access collab history once pull the last changes then it logs me out (?). WTF? Need help, this is really frustrating! I ran the connectivity report tool 'unity_network_reporter_osx' and everything passes.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  2. bradunity

bradunity

That sounds super frustrating, @playentertainment, and very bizarre. I'm not sure there's enough information here for me to help too much, but here's what I'll mention...
    • First thing I'd try is to make sure all Unity processes are stopped. This would include the Unity Hub, the Unity Editor, and pretty much any other "unity" process you can find. Or, alternatively, a reboot to be extra sure. Then see if you can open Unity and work normally, again.
    • If still not working, and if you're using the Unity Hub, try logging out, quitting everything, and logging back in, again.
    • Still no dice after that, then I'd recommend asking for help from our support team via the Collaborate section of the Developer Dashboard.
    • NOTE: the network reporter tool doesn't report success or failure to the console. It's purely a tool to gather information for submitting to Unity personnel that can review the contents to look for any issues or concerns. You might consider sending that along if you end up opening a ticket with our support team (or, if you are comfortable with sharing it with me as a direct message, I'd be happy to review it for you, too).