Search Unity

[ASK] Build Error Failed To Re-Package Resource with the following parameters

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by subaktiapps, Sep 10, 2017.

1. subaktiapps

subaktiapps

i am having trouble when i make project unity to apk. but always stop here.

Code (CSharp):
    1. Failed to re-package resources with the following parameters:
    2. package --auto-add-overlay -v -f -m -J "gen" -M "AndroidManifest.xml" -S "res" -I "D:/android-sdk\platforms\android-25\android.jar" -F bin/resources.ap_ --extra-packages com.google.unity.ads:com.google.android.gms.ads.impl:com.google.android.gms.ads:com.google.android.gms.base:com.google.android.gms:com.google.android.gms.clearcut:com.google.android.gms.gass:com.google.android.gms.tasks:android.support.v4 -S "D:\DATA MAKER\Bubble Shooter\SC\Bubble Shooter\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-ads-10.0.1\res" -S "D:\DATA MAKER\Bubble Shooter\SC\Bubble Shooter\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-ads-lite-10.0.1\res" -S "D:\DATA MAKER\Bubble Shooter\SC\Bubble Shooter\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-base-10.0.1\res" -S "D:\DATA MAKER\Bubble Shooter\SC\Bubble Shooter\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-basement-10.0.1\res" -S "D:\DATA MAKER\Bubble Shooter\SC\Bubble Shooter\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-clearcut-10.0.1\res" -S "D:\DATA MAKER\Bubble Shooter\SC\Bubble Shooter\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-gass-10.0.1\res" -S "D:\DATA MAKER\Bubble Shooter\SC\Bubble Shooter\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-tasks-10.0.1\res" -S "D:\DATA MAKER\Bubble Shooter\SC\Bubble Shooter\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\support-v4-24.0.0\res"
    4. UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()
    Code (CSharp):
    1. UnityException: Resource re-package failed!
    2. Failed to re-package resources. See the Console for details.
    3. UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.CancelPostProcess.AbortBuild (System.String title, System.String message, UnityEditor.Android.CommandInvokationFailure ex)
    4. UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.CancelPostProcess.AbortBuildPointToConsole (System.String title, System.String message)
    5. UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.BuildResources.CompileResources (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context)
    6. UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.BuildResources.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context)
    7. UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context)
    8. UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessAndroidPlayer.PostProcess (BuildTarget target, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry)
    9. UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildPostprocessor.PostProcess (BuildPostProcessArgs args)
    10. UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Postprocess (BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, BuildTarget target, System.String installPath, System.String companyName, System.String productName, Int32 width, Int32 height, System.String downloadWebplayerUrl, System.String manualDownloadWebplayerUrl, BuildOptions options, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.BuildReporting.BuildReport report) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:186)
    11. UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()
    Please help me. I have 3 days google but will not find a solution

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  2. Scabbage

Scabbage

Have you tried updating your Android SDK?

3. subaktiapps

subaktiapps

yes i update till the end of 25

4. subaktiapps

subaktiapps

I got update SDK.
    but problem no solved

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  5. Scabbage

Scabbage

What do you mean it repeats itself? You made the apk though, was it solved?

6. subaktiapps

subaktiapps

the problem has not been resolved to date.
    I tried to re-install windows 7. but still the same.
    and I use another project. but still the same

7. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Try using descriptive titles. Your threat title is utterly useless, and partly why you have not received help. A good topic title includes the nature of the problem within it clearly.

Nobody actually cares how many days you went with out an answer*, sorry. In future, try to appeal to geeks and programmers with some juicy problem solving ;)

*Because there are billions of people

8. subaktiapps

subaktiapps

Sorry.
    ok thanks ^_^