Search Unity

As Unity Technologies asked me for sharing a small project example of my project a link inside

Discussion in 'Timeline' started by Chocolade, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Chocolade

Chocolade

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtV2OUzEcRzrlnqDEqCpJvgqCLZA

The problem is either by playing the timeline or the game it self the character the female one the medea_m_arrebola is moving back to it's original start position once the last animation is ended in this case the HumanoidIdle in the track animation of medea_m_arrebola instead idling in the end of the animation the character is sliding back to the original position. Like pushing back.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  2. thierry_unity

thierry_unity

Hello,
    So here is the thing, by looking at your project we discovered something unusual. There is definitely a bug but not the one you are thinking. The two soldiers aren't behaving like they should. but Medea is doing exactly what is expected.

Let's solve the primary issue which is your character medea going back. it's simply a matter of setting the root offset like in the gif i attached.
    2019-01-08_13-08-49.gif
    this should solve your main problem.

For the Soldiers character they have a setting that will make them behave weirdly. You'll have to disable the GameObject Optimization setting on the animator (this is where we found the issue) as a workaround
    2019-01-08_13-13-55.png
    And only then you will be able to match offset on the Soldier Characters