Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Artist, musician, animator, and modeler looking for a programmer for active Kickstarter project.

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by EikoAegeana, Feb 17, 2021.

1. EikoAegeana

EikoAegeana

To preface, I have an established franchise on my hands, and have already launched a Kickstarter using my own efforts on this project. Said franchise is over 20 years old and hasn't seen a release since 1999. This game will be based heavily off the original title, so there is a strong reference to how it should work -- the majority of the game has already been designed.

I can do everything aside from code. If the Kickstarter is properly funded, you will absolutely be paid fairly. Regardless of funding, I am personally interested in pursuing this project to its end. I'm already waist deep, having spent two months working on a prototype in Tabletop Simulator. The scope of the project is very clear.

Sheer basics, I am looking to create a tactical tile based treasure-hunting game with card, dice, and stat mechanics. Dungeons should be procedurally generated each round, and items should have various effects. Online play is a must. I can create all artistic assets needed, all a potential collaborator needs to contribute is code to tie it all together. Creatively I am open to input, and would be very happy to work with you.

Should the Kickstarter fail, I would like to try again one more time in the future using our efforts to show off a new prototype of the game.

Thank you so much for your time! I will post my work here if there are any inquiries.

Uaemex likes this.